Chapter 59 Graduation Day!

One Year Later

Aria's POV -

It took almost a month to mend things again. And to my relief it all worked out. Louis and I live together now, and everything is great. Better than before if I may add.

Its perfect, we can see each other all the time, and Louis is still the same. Adorable, funny and terrible at chores. Except cooking. He can make almost everything but.. pancakes. He still loves to visit New York because of that.

The thing I love the most though, is that he never made me feel less loved, not that we faced hard times, but unlike before, we faced them together. He finally kept his promise.

"Hey.. you alright?" said Niall who was sitting beside me. Did I mention Niall finally asked out Hailee? And yeah it's their graduation day today.

"I'm great, are you nervous?" I asked backed and he grinned.

"No, no I-"

"He's lying, he wants to eat" said Louis, pulling me closer. He was on my left.

"Yeah, I wanna eat though.." Niall replied and I facepalmed.

"We don't have time for that Ni, we're going to my house after this anyway, wait till we get there" Louis replied. "And look, there's your girlfriend giving a speech so shut up" he said grinning as Hailee adjusted the mic.

"We made it clear Lou, I love her as well as food"

"Expected" I said.

"Not more? How dare you do that to my baby sister.." Louis asked narrowing his eyes.

"Shut up guys I'm trying to listen" that was Zayn. But none of them paid attention to him as they continued.

"You know me since when?" asked Niall.

Louis didn't reply, just rolled his eyes and looked at the stage.

"It's okay babe" I heard Perrie whisper and I smiled. They had broken up but I think they loved each other after all.

"Ari.. Lou.. oh my god I'm so sorry.. I'm late.." said Lizzie as Harry followed behind her. It was almost impossible to keep them apart.

"It's fine, come here, we saved your seats" Louis smiled as I hugged her. After the settlement we all focused on our best friend on stage.

"...It was fun at times, and sometimes not, there were parties and enjoyment but also hardships and exams" she chuckled. "We made mistakes, be it in exams or real life, we also took some pretty good decisions in both but after everything, we have lessons for our life.. Our life, which would be new tomorrow, in which we'll make new mistakes and take new decisions and I want tell you, that it'll be okay. We'll be okay. We survived failures, broken hearts, detached friendships and stress here and we sure gonna ace it out there! So go make some decisions, some good ones, some crazy ones and live, we all have one life, so let's promise each other today to live it to the fullest! Happy Graduation guys!" she finished and the auditorium filled with claps and cheering.

-------------

"Mom!" he said hugging Mrs.Tomlinson. "I topped!" he grinned and she smiled.

"Again? I'm so proud of you boo.." she cooed and he pulled away to hug Lottie.

"Yes Tiny, we're so proud of you.." she said hugging him.

"Thanks Lottie.." he shook his head.

"Well done Louis" that was Alex, who patted his arm and hugged him after. Yeah, they were finally getting along.

The Vacation - Louis Tomlinson AUजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें