Dos

Stepping out of the private jet, courtesy of Mr. Logan Erino. I cup my hands to suppress a yawn, looking at my escorts waiting for me dressed in their uniforms. I feel eyes on me that send my hairs standing I scan the area, failing to spot any eye I step down the stairs and greeted by Mr. Erino's men.

A man held out his hand

"I am Dragon Servo commander of this squad, and well be your escort and also assist you on your mission," he said and I took his hand for a handshake

"The pleasure is mine commander, Drago," I said smiling dragging his name seductively while looking at his dark blue eyes.

I suppress a chuckle hearing him groan before I close the door. The car ride was pretty boring I guess since all I saw is the forest and to make it more exciting I saw a rock yeah insert sarcasm.

The car ride is very boring since all I saw in nature.

We arrived at the mansion owned by Mr merino, I got out the place was breathtaking, I can't really describe houses haha even though I live in one but this mansion would cost more than a million dollars.

Upon entering I am immediately swarmed by maids taking my luggage and bags off me.

"Welcome to the mansion of Mr. Erino, I am Elissa's head Maid of this mansion I will show you your room now," she said smiling and turn walking to the staircase, following her many painting was hanging as we walk.

One painting caught my attention a dark wolf sitting and howling to the moon, I stop walking to get a closer view I think this represents the reality of true love' sts only a shot to the moon to find genuine and real love.

Sir?

I glance to my side Elissa was looking at me smiling.

"Beautiful isn't she," she asks.

" Come on your room is waiting," she said we entered the room it was huge I mean really huge it's the size of my condo itself.

I told her I won't be eating dinner and she scurries off, and I decided to take a bath heaven knows I stink.

I connect my phone to my speaker and played. Cardi B's - Money

~Look, my bitches all bad, my niggas all real
I ride on his dick, in some big tall heels
Big fat checks, big large bills
Front, I'll flip like ten cartwheels
Cold ass bitch, I give broads chills
Ten different looks and my looks all-kill
I kiss him in the mouth, I feel all grills
He eats in the car, that's meals on wheels (Woo!)~

"Authors Pov"

As the young hunter strips from his clothes, unaware of the danger down below.

Gunshot was flying as the team fight the danger upon them but it was futile as one by one they were taken down by the wolves, proving they are much stronger than humans.

The dominant wolf enters the mansion and immediately, he smells something sweet that makes his wolf giddy.

Mate! He growls

The young hunter sways his body slowly to the rhythm of the song, he kinda likes the kink of this song.

Scrubbing slowly he put some liquid bath soap, he heard some crashing below his heart beating fast.

He senses danger!

More crashing as he wraps a bathrobe over his lean frame, still dripping wet he scurries onto his luggage and took out his weapon spreading them on the queen size bed.

He thinks twice of wearing something but being more equip is most important right now.

The young hunter straps a gun holster into his hip, the sounds continue to shake the walls of the building.

The dominant wolf hears music upstairs he howl in excitement, his been waiting too long for this and he will never let this one go.

His 26th years of existence without a mate nearly made him a rogue wolf, envious of the other wolf in his pack finding their mate and having kids

He wants that too

He rushes as fast as he can to find his mate.

The song blasted the whole room, the dominant wolf entered and he felt dissatisfied and agitated with him not finding his mate he growls ferociously.

He throws the speaker through the wall and it breaks into pieces ending the song, he flips the bed, breaks every possible hiding spot he knows his mate his close the scent is still strong.

The young hunter saw how the dominant wolf tears his room to pieces, he is still puzzled at the moment why would wolves come here as far as he know they didn't even started the mission yet.

His eyes widen as the dominant wolf shifts below him, hiding in the tight ventilation shafts.

Bone breaking and rearranging was a horrific scene to hear.

Once fur turned into the skin, a masculine man emerges from the fur, his face is angular in the sense it's thin and without much flesh but still, retain its shape to be sexy, his skin is tanned with a ruddy appearance which is a healthy reddish tint, and has a dark raven hair is cut clean, with his pointed nose, thin red lips and strong jawline every corner of his body is ripped he felt hot seeing the dominant wolf, he is a demigod he thought.

He felt conscious about his body compared to him.

He needs to get outta here he thought, he started crawling making no sound, hastening to escape he still don't know what their intentions are they might kill him for heaven's sake.

Supernatural creatures hate hunters like him, even if there's a treaty some of them live in the city like regular people only if they abide by the law. But some still believe they should be on top.

A sigh of relief left his lips seeing the exit.

Unaware the dominant wolf is already standing and waiting patiently for his mate to come down it did not take to long to sniff out his mate. The hunter look left and right for signs of life seeing there's none he steps down.