nuwebe

~Coleen~

As fidget silently on the bed watching Tristan pack clothes and papers in his suitcase and a medium size luggage. This brings my blood back to life as a spark of hope.

He's going away for a few days its more than enough to escape from this shit hole. I know i feel an unknown attraction for the man its more than lust like a bee finding its sweet flower

I didn't realise ive been out smiling like a wacko, kisses run to my neck  freeing me from my day dream.

"What are you thinking off mate" he nipped my earlobe i was taken as his claws grab my neck " i hope its not escaping and i trust you enough to be free in this room and not go out while daddy is away" he growled i nodded right away.

im determined to escape this time i know where the vehicles are located its really easy to hot wire one, it will not be easy but i have formulate a escape plan.

its been three hours since Tristan left, once the clock strikes 12 midnight ill be sneeking my ass outta here, yes my scent is also a problem but im confident that they will not recognize me since i have the alpha's scent.

i pick the lock on the door, inch out mah head to scout the place i saw two mutts on the hall and other in the other side.

i quietly close the door

this is harder than i thought but im well aware of my status here, i opened the window the sides of the house is in good quality to scale, i carefully scale the mansion and being extra carefully not to produce any sound or im seriously deado .

finally i made it down

more guards as i suspect, i reckon my surrounding, and i spot a jeep sounds good, its just about 50 metres from me its a 10 seconds sprint my chances are slim.

think colleen something to distract those mutts.

i saw the shiny ornament and grab it and i throw it hard as i can to the other side, it caught the attention of the guards and they scurry there way to it

run!

my heart is beating hard, im a certified hunter for crying out loud, and for my part being an Alpha's mate was not part of the job description.

i hop in to the passenger seat, i check the for the keys luck was on myside this time sparing no time i inject the keys.

bring the engine to life, i kick swiftly manuevered it into drive. i drive along the dirt path to the cemented highway just a mile away.

glancing to the side mirror well i have some bouggies on my six,

i gritted my teeth and cursed at those fuckers.

well so much for luck

my hand scrambles for something to fight back even though theyre just driving after me, my hand grasp a pistol.

i grip the emergency brake and crank it turning the wheel, while turning it into reverse now im facing them.

opening the door i aim for the tires

bang!

bang!

bang!

while firing at the cars tires it skids onto the second car and the third. turning them into some hunk of junk metal.

i continue to drive into the city, and go directly to my rented apartment, packing my clothes, something churns in my stomach causing to push a vile into my throat cupping it into my hand i run to the bathroom to blow chuncks of gew remnance of my lunch.

i continue to barf my ass off, maybe i caught a stomach bug or something.

i pop two meds into my mouth to make me feel better, the pilot ask me to wait at the near by park since the building in my apartment had none.

causiosly walking down the dark street of the city, with a rifle in my arms, i ninja my way to the park.

i cant be to calm maybe those mutts have catch up to me any minute now and i cant let my guard down.

a sigh of relief escape my lips finally the chopper is here, i walk into the field waving my arms.

"eyyy Colleeeeen long time no see brother" i see ethan waving at me Ethan Chou, haft chinese haft american he works in the agency as hunter also and  expertise in long range marksmanship in short a sniper his 27 and 5,9 kinda short but his skills behind a gun is no doubt superb.

there commotion behind me i safely board the aircraft, they have catch up to me.

"we have lock on sir permission to burn them to dust" Macoy said just a press of a button they'll be roasted.

"stand down just take me home" i said and close the door, i think im gonna be bench for a long time.

This few months is still a big blur in my part i didn't predict it will be taxing on my part but im here.

***********\\********\\\********\\\****
votes and comments are highly appreciated. when i said comment are highly appreciated its still okay but please if you dont have nice things to say or pointers dont comment at all, and im sorry if its an eyesore to read crappy a story and i apologize for not meeting your standards.

words hurt to though

um i hope you enjoyed it xoxo stay safe❤️ everyone.