Syete

Hey yall i hope you stay safe and well sorry for the long update caught up with college work is really getting to me, soo on with the story enjoy.

As promised here it is 💕

Colleen's Pov

The Alpha left a few minutes ago, with a sweet message.

"Dont think about leaving i have scouts waiting for ya" he smirk taking his leaving.

I gripped the sheets i have to somehow formulate a plan, dont let all those lessons and simulations go to waste. I have been a successful hunter  taking over my dad business will be my goal, this will not be a problem.

I have been in much worst scenario.

For today i just have to take if easy my voice is crappy at the moment, i slowly let the darkness consume me.

"Authors PoV

As the young lad lays asleep, the alpha returned to see his little mate is already fasten asleep he was about to ask him for dinner.

"Ahh such beauty, soo mine" he purred and lift out some strand out of his mates face "it will not long before i make you mine officially wether you like it or not" he smile wickedly.

The Alpha stripped from his clothes leaving only in his boxers, and he placed his mates head onto his muscular sleep and he lays asleep with a contented smile.

Morning*

Colleen wakes up feeling something strange did my pillow just increase in volume and become kinda hard, i opened my eyes to see two golden irises staring at my blue ones.

"Goodmorning love" he chipped. His gorgeous face under the sun light his clear tan skin is mesmerizing like jewels paired with those golden eyes.

I snap out of my gaze and gave him the "Do you even know the word personal space" look.

Before he could reply a knock cut him off.

A young girl maybe 17 or 18, walk towards us with a tray of food. And she glance at our direction and her green eyes caught mine she blush and played with the hem of her skirt.

A small feral growl escape from the Alpha's mouth, " dont look at her " he snarled at me.

" W what ar" he cut me off and he jump off the bed and zeroed in with the girl on the side.

She trembling with fear seeing the alpha's bloodlust, i immediately grab the hem of his shirt i yelp cupping my side shit i forgot broken ribs, okay broken ribs check!.

"Stay here with me " i said he turned around as i took the moment his distracted i motioned the girl to get out and she immediately scram with her life.

Like a docile dog on leash his mood suddenly changes like kid getting his present on Christmas. His face soften and grab his chin and swoop down for a kiss.

"Colleen's Pov

His kiss is passionate i didn't know i was already responding, he dips his tongue asking permission. He snakes his hands in my nipples causing a moan and he dive right in.

He dip his tongue probing into my wet caverns, i couldn't help be ashamed im this compromise position .

Damn why mutts have to be a good kisser!

He look me into the eyes

"I love you" he said with his husky voice that gives me the jitters, he nips my neck on the mark he gave i couldn't help to moan hard this is really good.

"You look so good mate soo lewd" he playfully bite my neck, im sure this will leave marks. My eyes widen and grip my pants as he tried to pull it down.

He glared at my hand in my pants

Excuse me!,i dont sleep with strangers!

"U um im not really for that" i said blushing i couldnt look him in the eye.

He smiled noticing my discomfort

"Its okay love, ill just wait for you when you are ready" he said taking my hand and kissed it.

" Can i be honest?" I said and he nodded.

"I know that you think i am your mate but i think you are sadly mistaken because i do not possess the same feelings for you, and if you let me go i promise you will never see my face again" i said i know about mating in wolves and their soulmates but i think this he got it all wrong.

"I love you okay, if you wont feel anything for me right now" he caress my face his face have this sadistic grin " well then ill just force them to ya, and see if theres none, whatever the outcome will be doesn't matter because your not going to leave ever again" he growled pulled a handful of my hair and have my neck exposed.

Not good !!!

_________________

So how was it i didn't edit it yet soo please bare with me always hehe. Updates will be up soon but its slow im kinda working on how the story will run i kinda retrieving it in my notes.

Um it will be a great help if you could add some ideas and tips how to improve this story thank you.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.

Enjoy

Lots of love everyone and stay safe