Sais

Authors Pov

Coleen let out a frustrating groan, because of being unable to speak. his eyes glance at the door seeing a young maiden about the same age as me.

she smiles " so whats you name honey" she ask.

"ma, his name is Coleen" i glare at the figure walking towards us.

-dont come near me- i warn him

he raise his hands, and he continue his strides beside her.

crossing my arm

-i dont wanna be here, this was suppose to be a reconnaissance mission just observe and collect some data- i signed.

"tsk, well tough luck mate your stuck with me forever, and i will never let you get out of my sights now that you are now wearing my mark" he said casually while i glare at him.

i gave him the dirty finger

-who cares- i sign

he swiftly grab a hold of my nape and closing our distance i can smell a really alluring smell that made me warm and fuzzy inside, i can already feel the blood rushing to my face.

i opened my eye i see him smirking

"well i know you care" he grins

i glare at him and throw him the pillow

"enough of that Tristan" his mother smack the Alpha's head.

"so i will be leaving now i had some business to attend to, so Tristan behave" she said.

"yes ma" he responded.

i watch as the fleeting figure goes out the door, and turn to the other figure eyeing me. which is very weird.

"why are you soo little? i always dreamed that my mate is strong and the total opposite of you?" he retorted.

i glare at his remarks

"well i dont really want to be someone's because i have already someone " i lied about someone.

he shift his gaze to me he seems angry

"you are mine!" he growled gets on top of me " and i wont let someone puny asshole get you away from me" he said staring into my eyes.

"can you get away from me" i signed

he scooted a little and joined me in bed hugging me from behind.

"no can do my wolf is very jealous from what he heard and now he wants me not let you get out of our sight, and we not going anywhere until we talk"he explained and scratch the back of his neck " we kinda set off the wrong foot" he said.

smirking at his statement

"really wrong foot ? biting and chocking the life of me wrong foot?" i retorted and immediately regret because of the burning pain on my throat.

" well it was a defense mechanism since you tried to escape and i waited too long for you to come by" he said looking outside where the people are passing by some kid were playing on the playgrounds. i cant help but mesmerized by his face.

——————

hey yah i know its been long since i updated i had stuff that i had to do so sorry about that lots of love. Comments and votes are highly appreciated

enjoy!!! ♥️