Desisyete (17)

This is not happening!

My cover is blown!

" W what d do you mean ?" I said laughing awkwardly.

The vampire with the blond hair crossed his arms, not buying my act.

Brett on the other side is smirking like a maniac he is enjoying this.

I look like a rabbit trapped in a wolf's den.

This is a great time when Tristan should show up.

I've been alone in mission in the past i can do this with anyone or without.

I pulled out my gun and aimed it at Brett.

"Let me go and his brain doesn't blow to bits.

The hissed showing their fangs

Brett seems calm " whoa whoa sugar, don't need to resort to that, we wouldn't want to damage my home," he said raising his hands.

" What is it you want?" I ask him im still keeping an eye on all of them if theyre up to something I still have a backup plan blow Brett's head off and throw a grenade.

" We don't want to tarnish our business name, so we would like to resolve this in a civil manner," the one with brunette hair said.

I put my body at ease.

" Thank you, please have a seat," he said calmly.

I started walking to the table escorted by Brett, and he pulled my chair to let me seat.

" so what is your business here?" He asked the other two keep a monotone expression unlike the twat beside me is smiling.

" um, im on a recon mission about a smuggling of government artillery," I told them I kept myself composed to not blow my lies away.

"Is that so?" the blond one said.

I nodded, brett keeps scooting closer to me.

" he is really pretty, I can't put my eyes somewhere eyes seeing this demi-god in front of me" brett praised,  I find it hard to understand his IQ level.

"Can I go now?" I ask them.

"Sure, brett escort him out," the brunette said.

They totally forgot to introduce their names, brett on the other hand is acting like a dog in heat.

Reminding me of dog, I haven't heard a word from Tristan im beginning to get annoyed.

*Meanwhile

Tristan arrived at the witch's territory, the city of sins they called it.

Las Vegas

Witches broke the cliche of their kind being away from the crowd and civilization.

I was wrong they are thriving in the light, as show girls and handling businesses like casinos and hotels.

I hold on to the card, Lyssa gave me this witch I hope can give me my answers.

Lexington K

A restaurant and casino hotel, I I showed my id to the front desk showing im in business.

A woman bell girl in a red uniform said to follow her, she looks stunning in that red uniform that fits every curve in her body.

But don't be blinded by their beauty they can kill a dozen people with a simple chant that's why other kinds don't mess with witches.

" What a surprise, the Alpha of the north is paying me a visit" the Mother witch is in front of me, one of the elders to be exact.

Alexa Lexington, they have the same height as Colleen, and she's too beautiful with a little wrinkles around her face even though she projects a 37 yrs old woman but she's actually almost 300 yrs old I heard.

"I have a question about the God of destruction. I think the humans have playing god and create a replica" I told her.

Her eyes glint in interest, I showed her the copy of the files sent to me.

"Fascinating, I didn't think they wouldn't succeed" she calmly said.

I stare at her "what? You do understand what that means right! they are breaking the law of nature" I spat.

She laughs " don't need to be upset Mr Alpha, I apologize about the misfortune that happened a decade ago. But my hands are also tied at that time, we witches were persecuted and killed for just being ourselves as a leader of the coven I accepted an offer from a man from the agency " she explained.

"What agency ?" I ask her.

She sips her tea and looks at the window " the same one that said that made us live freely under the radar" she said.

"How could they do that!" I growled my wolf was anxious for answers many died in that incident.

For what Science!

Power!

"I wish u could provide you more Alpha, but the advice I could tell you is don't stick your nose too deep because those people behind that agency are dangerous and powerful" she warned.

He can senses that she I tense. He might be as well digging his grave but his people are suffering.

My people come first.

" thank you," I said turning around.

" if you encounter the God of destruction they made be careful" she warned.

I nodded and left the building.

Im not that worried, my mate is the replica of that god.

How can it be I didn't sense any power from him, im confused.

I need to bring out his true form to get a clearer picture of what is going on.

" Mr. Alpha!"

I turn to see the elder witch

"What is it?" I ask her.

"Take this, there are two potions here one to awaken the power then the other one is to kill the replica it's highly concentrated. Use it wisely" she said handing me the two files.

"Thank you"

" your welcome, im sorry I couldn't be more helpful in your investigation but if you need assistance we're just a call away," she said and turn into a raven flying away.

I take a closer look at the two files

*ring!!

"Prepare the cage! I got something useful" I ordered.

My wolf whimper, im sorry I need to do this.

**********
First of all, thank you all so much its been a tough road and making it this far make me in tears, its been three days since Alpha's Doll hit 100k reads it is like a dream come true for me, and its all thanks to you all without you guys I wouldn't be here I love you all. And im sorry, it's been a month since that last I updated, I lost track of priorities, and college life is eating me up.

I will try to make more updates during our Christmas break, I hope you enjoy this chapter stay safe, and have a nice day.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated