Cinco

~~~~Heres Tristan Portrayed by LeviConely~~~

~Nextday~

After that my futile escape he carried my ass downstairs like the princess that i am and kindly place me in the middle of the dining table where i smiled and thank him.... insert sarcasm.

I heard him call my name, but i continue to ignore him.

I heard growling to my side.

"What did you do to me?" I spat

He flashed me a smug look

"I did Nothing" he said nonchalantly

I stare at him in disbelief, clearly he did something to me that makes very sensitive and make feel warm fuzzy inside that makes me very worried of my well-being i might be losing my mind anytime soon.

"Eat your food Coleen!" he spat, snapping me from my daydream.

I almost drop the spoon because of him
" Did you curse me or something to make me feel a weird attraction to you?" I ask continuing to eat might as well ask him while im here.

"No i did nothing Coleen, you are my mate so its just natural for you feel this thing to me" he said and wink " plus you will be experiencing your first heat soon because of that mark i gave you" he said.

W what??

Heat!

Crap i will turn into a slut when that happen!

"Why! Its unfair " i shouted throwing the knife at his direction he was not quick to predict my aim it pierce his arm, i stood up hearing a feral growl from him.

I sprint the knife shelf taking knives from there, when i turn i was hit by a body slam throwing me to the kitchen floor.

I gasp for air as he grips my neck harder while staring at me with those black obs that resembles a dark abbys that once you fell into it theres no escaping now, my eye sight is becoming blurry because lack of oxygen in my brain.

I might aswell face death with open arms.

"Tristan!!!!" I heard some a womans voice shouting.

And everything went black.

"Tristan PoV"

I gain control of my body again, i glance down my doll is unconscious with my hands on his neck.

"Tristan what have you done!" Mom shreak pushing me off Coleens body.

Ohh no i hurt him again.

Why did you hurt him diablo!

He disrespectful mate and needs to know his place Tristan- diablo

I blocked him off i know diablo hate being disrespectful person he has no stereotype on his gonna punish.

Mom stare at me in disbelief checking my mates pulse.

"Is he okay?" I ask worriedly kneeling down beside him.

" His fine, take him to your room i will call the pack doctor" she said standing up.

I carefully lifted Coleeen i felt s huge wave of guilt seeing my thumbmarks on his neck that is bright red bruising on his fair skin.

Laying him on the bed, i tuck him gently not to disturb his sleep.

I settled on the chair beside him.

A few minute later mom and the pack doctor came.

"Goodmorning Alpha, congratulations on finding you mate" he said bowing.

He walk toward my mate " can i ?" He ask to lift my mate shirt to check for some other bruises.

I nodded, most wolf are very possessive of their mate when they only met.

I heard the doctors tongue click seeing multiple bluish dark marks on his body, he gently touch them when his hand touch one of the bruises my doll whimpers.

I feel really guilty now that i keep my head low enough to avoid my mom blazing gaze.

Coleen's Pov

I felt someone poking me, alerting for an attack. I open my eyes and pull the hand for a head lock.

I saw the Alpha staring at me with guilt and sorrow in his eyes or im just mistaken.

"W, ahh!" I tried to talk but it hurt to much even to utter a word.

" Honey please let the doctor go his here to help" i look at a middle age woman probably in her forties.

I glance at the Alpha i shook my head.

"No honey he will not hurt you again, Tristan be a dear and leave us"

So the Alpha's name is Tristan and he seems reluctant to leave i think he is trying to say something but he turns and leave.

I let the doctor go

I sign language

-Why cant i talk?-

"Um sir you throat is mildly damage because of the pressure given to it, so its gonna be weeks for you to talk again" the doctor explained.

-Great im mute for the time being- i sarcastically said ignoring the pain.

I crossed my arms.