onse

It's been a while and I apologise for the lateness of updates I've been very busy lately because of online classes is really quiet a mind eater. Without further adiue

Colleen's PoV

That night was probably the best sleeps I had got because of my warm pillow.

I continued to cradle the pillow, I hear a small growl from it, strange thought when I open my eyes I saw the grey ones staring back at me.

"Ahh!!!" I scream kicking him of the bed and I regret screaming because the my neck starts hurting.

"What the hell" he said glaring at me

"Oops sorry" I whisper kinda satisfied with him on the floor.

That's for molesting me!

Before he could reply the scenes of yesterday started to flood my head.

He kissed me and I liked it

"You need to leave " I spat not looking into him.

He twisted my arm behind my back as I feel his muscular chest rumble behind me " is that how you say after you finally responded to my touch" he said his voice laced with seduction " I know you wanted me " he whispered trailing his fingers to my stomach and snake his arms into my nipples.

Pinch*

A surge of blood immediately flood my cheeks, I suppress a moan.

Not again

I put my leg in front of him and the other behind and fall back to trip him.

Once his hand are off me I immediately aimed at the door, before I could twist the handle I was pulled back and caged between his muscular arms.

" ohh no not again mate your stay'n with me, and " he saw his eyes flicker emotion sadness and longing " I wanted to apologize from what I behave last time, I couldn't help myself because you know I don't usually get defied and when I wanted something I get it without a second" he explained.

He caress his hands onto my cheeks I lean into his hands taking the warmth in it, he slowly went down until our nose touch and our lips inches apart.

I unable to move and so confuse I break down on the floor, and I lowered my head to spare the shame that I am doing im a frickn hunter im trained for this.

He crouch down and lifted my chin to face him" I love you since the moment I laid my eyes for you, your my mate my other haft, and I will love you no matter what" he said I can see the love and sincerity in his eyes.

"Please, I need to be alone, now" I whimpered as my breathing hastens

His looking at me with his eyes filled with sadness and dejection.

I didn't notice the pain on my back as eyes are slowly being consumed by black dots

"I'm sorry love, im gonna make it right this time" he said.

And all went black.....

///////

Tada!!!

I hope you enjoyed

Stay safe and have an nice day always

Votes and comments are highly appreciated