Tres

Jumping down the wolf tackled him from behind.

Ahhhh! Let me go" the hunter snares at the dominant wolf.

The wolf pride swells as he pins his mate below him squirming and fighting his hold, he already has lewd images of his mate under him moaning.

"No can do mate," he said giving the hunter a toothy grin.

The hunter headbutts the dominant wolf releasing him and took the chance running, the wolf growls as he saw his mate running away.

The hunter chews his lips in frustration finding the fire exit, he hears multiple growls in front he step back and turn to see the dominant wolf eyeing him like a prize meat.

He knows he can't win this.

"What do you want?" He ask

"Before you, we want revenge for our pack members who lost their family, many children orphan because of hunters like you"

The agency didn't file any conflict recently, something is fishy roaming in the agency and I have to find out. But first, I need to escape.

He took out his gun, he shot the wolf in front in the leg disabling him. The wolf howls in pain he took the chance to enter the room close to him. He didn't time to process he starts to scale down the wall of the mansion.

He safely landed and sprints off to the forest he knows its suicide taking the forest to cut through other road but it's his only chance.

He hears a loud howl and multiple paws galloping behind him, he saw the lights on the road.

Suddenly a powerful blow to my side sends me rolling down the forest ground. Before I could get up my a hand grips my neck.

"That was a hell of a chase mate, that will be the last of it," he said and he took my lips with his as his hands on my neck stops the air entering.

My sight slowly sees blackspots and everything went black.

Tristan's PoV

As I cradle my small mate in my hands I can't help but scrutinize his features.

My wolf purrs at contact with his mate

Mark mate!!!!

Mark mate !!!!!

Mark mate now!!!!

I sniff his neck this is I think heaven I lick to taste him gosh his delicious my fang graze in his neck with one move I bit his neck he whimpered I felt proud of myself I can finally make him mine and ill never let him go.

At first sight, he was truly bizarre despite his size he packs a punch my heartstrings strum as I felt his heartbeats. Like guitar strings that strum a calming beat.

As I got off my car many eyes cast upon my mate sleeping in my arms.

"Alpha" I took my eyes off my mate

"it seems that your mate just arrived," a warrior said bowing.

He lifts a finger to caress his mate porcelain skin, he did really good in the past to get a beautiful mate.

We drove packhouse

After an hour we arrived at the pack it is similar to the mansion where my mate has accommodated but we have a thousand acres of land that is filled with a small village for the pack members a large garage for the pack vehicles and next to it is the Packhouse that can occupy a hundred person.

The high ranking wolves such as me the Alpha lives, the packhouse is the place where consultation of pack business is held and managed with the help of the Beta and Gamma.

I put my mate on my bed careful not to disturb his sleep.

I ring mom's phone

"Mom I found my mate," I told her I cringe putting the phone away from my ear because mom screamed.

"We're going to meet him now," she said excitedly I heard shuffling I think she's getting ready.

"Mom maybe some other time, was kinda are not in good terms," I told her.

"Tristan Riley Reyes what did you do!" She growled shes really scary when she's angry even dad the alpha is scare of the scrawny woman I call mother.

" We kinda stumbled in the wrong foot," I said I heard her click her tongue I can already imagine her giving me those cold stares that can cut me.

"What did you do?" She asks her voice soften.

"Um we raided the place where the people responsible for attacking the pack and he was there also a hunter, I kinda went hard and excited about taking him home" I explained.

I put my doll's head on my body, caressing his head he seems to like it because he snuggles closers to me.

" You better apologize to that young man! And also ask him if he knows about the attacks going on in every pack in the state" she said

"Night mom" I ended the call

I don't know if his also partly responsible for the attacks but im sure ill find out the answers real soon.

I can't help staring at him his so perfect with those plump red I can already feel little me getting hard with the sensual images flooding into my mind, and his almost round face but not that puffy, and his stylish hair.

I can only say that his perfect to my eyes

His mine!

All mine!

Mine alone!