💜💗1💗💜

Jimin woke up to the sound his phone alarm ringing throughout the room. The alarm was actually the song of his favorite idol, AGUST D.
Jimin groaned, sinking deeper into his bed, the sound of the alarm still piercing the silence of the empty room. He got up from bed, his neck stiff. He turned of the alarm and walked to his closet, taking out his outfit for the day which consisted of black ripped jeans, a white band t-shirt, timberlands and a beanie. After getting dressed he went downstairs to find his messy hyung trying to make breakfast.
"Hello Jiminie! I'm making bacon and eggs, want some?" Asked Namjoon, turning around to face the younger.
"Um sorry hyung, I can't! BigHit wants me at the studio in less than 30 minutes since I woke up late and I can't be late on my first day as a trainer, now can I?" Jimin said as he grabbed a water bottle from the fridge and stuffed into his backpack.
"Oh my Jiminie is growing up," stated the older, wiping fake tears from his eyes.
"Oh and before you go, just no Jin is coming so you don't have to buy takeaway," winked the older. Jimin responded with a cute smile as he waved and slipped out of the door. The Seoul morning was beautiful. The air fresh and crisp again Jimin's beautiful face and the air full of the scent of coffee and breakfast.
Jimin skipped towards the studio since it wasn't that far he could just walk it. Today was the day he was enrolling as a trainee in out of the best entertainment companies ever and not to mention the one that AGUST D was enrolled in.
When he arrived he was in awe. The place looked beautiful and ever so posh. Like something that came out from a movie. Jimin smiled thinking about how he was in fact going to train there every month. The inside was nothing less amazing. The lobby was beautiful.

Jimin skipped to the reception, where a young woman sat, tapping away at a computer in front of her

"Hello Sir How May I help you?" Asked the woman looking up. She was somewhat pretty, hair short and silver. Her eyes frosty blue due to contact lenses.
"I'm Park Jimin, a new trainee. I don't know exactly where to go," he stated, fiddling with his hands. The girls smiled and nodded.
"The third door to your left is the trainee dance studio, level one. I think that's the room you're looking for," she smiled. Jimin bowed and left towards the room, excited for his first day.

The dance studio was like any normal studio you'd see in those K-Dramas. A group of five boys were in the corner, talking to each other about how excited they were and what not.
"Hello! You must be Jimin yeah? I'm Jungkook hope we'll get along well while training together," a cute boy said, who kind of looked like a bunny. Jimin couldn't help but smile and greeted the younger back.
At that moment a guy with black raven hair and eyes the color of onyx came into the room. In his right hand he was clutching a cup of coffee. The man smiled his signature gummy smile which made Jimin's heart flutter.

Agust D had arrived.

Hello everyone! This is Corinne, one of the two authors of this book.
I'd like to thank you for reading the first chapter and I hope you enjoyed it. The next chapter will be written by my best friend Hailey, so just a heads up if the writing styles are different.
Thank you again X

I can't get over how hot Jimin is over here 👈 🤧💜