♡8♡

ActualAgustD:
Chunnie, we need to talk

Min_Hei:
Yes we do and respond truly

ActualAgustD:
I always respond truly..

Min_Hei:
Where are we going to meet?

ActualAgustD:
At mum's cafe.

Min_Hei:
See u there..

Chun-Hei gets up from the sofa, carefully not trying to wake up Jungkook. She goes to change into her clothes and leaves the house without anyone knowing.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

After a few minutes both of them arrived at the same cafe, they both sit down at a random booth. "What did you want to tell me Yoongi?"

Yoongi sighs, "how are you?" "What do you want to tell me Yoongs, we aren't here to just tell each other what's happening in our lives, we're here to talk about you talking with another man when you know you're in a relationship with the most loyal boy."

Yoongi's eyes widen, "H-how do you know?"

"Forgot that I'm roommates with Park Jimin?" "No I didn't but what's the point of arguing with me about these stupid texts?"

"You're gonna hurt Hoseok's feelings! And second of all your reputation is going to come from 'The-loyal-boy-that-gets-cheated on' to 'The playboy' is that what you want? You know how much mum loves Hoseok-"

"Stop talking about that damn slutty freak Hoseok okay?!? He cheated on me multiple times and you're telling me to not text Jimin?"

The younger's eyes widen, "He cheated on you? AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ME? Why are you so goddamn whipped for him to still stay with him?"

"It's not me who chose to be in a relationship with him, my manager did." And that's when he breaks down, Chun-Hei's heart breaks at the sight of the boy right in front of her, she gets up from her chair and goes next to Yoongi to hug him, "I feel so fucking forced Chun-Hei, you were always there for me and I never was there for you, I was so selfish then when you left the house I realised that I might have lost my only sister.." he sniffles and tries to stop crying but he keeps on crying.

"I love you ok? You were my role model, a great one, and please don't cry over some messed up shit, I never stopped  thinking of you as my brother, you always were my brother and you will forever be my brother. I always called mum to see how you're doing."

Yoongi gets up from his chair and hugs her back. "I hope she's treating you well," he says and Chun-Hei breaks the hug. "I'm not dating anyone yet geeze,"

"Well Jimin told me that he was third-wheeling with you and Hyun-Jae." Yoongi says wiping away his tears, the younger shakes her head, "we aren't even together."

"Oh you will one day,"

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Jimin and Hyun-Jae enter the dorm with the boxes of pizza, Jungkook comes rushing out of his and Jimin's shared bedroom,"Have you seen Chun-Hei around?"

"No, why?" Hyun-Jae asks. "She isn't anywhere in this dorm.We were watching a series, I fell asleep and when I woke up she was no where to be found."

"I'll call her." Jimin says, taking out his phone and calling Chun-Hei.

"Hello?"

"Hello Jimin!" Yoongi replies

"What are you doing with Chunnie's phone?"

"We were hanging out.."

"Oh ok, tell her that she worried Jungkook."

"Ok, anyway Bye and good night! By the way she's staying the night at my dorm"

Then he hangs up

~~~~~~

Happy bday to Yoongi!
Btw it's me Hailey