💜💗4💗💜

The next day was the same as the day before but let's say Yoongi couldn't  stop staring at the one and only Park Jimin.

Jimin caught Yoongi staring once, maybe twice, and he might've blushed. He was thinking that  the older was just trying to see if Jimin was the right person to be chosen to dance with Yoongi since it was the first time he danced in front of him.

Let's say he made him feel a little bit conscious and hot, and he knew very well that it's wrong since Yoongi had a boyfriend, a boyfriend that loved him more than anything.

Yoongi on the other hand was only watching Jimin, he didn't  even dare look at his sunshine, the one that made him hard as rock (a/n boner intended).

___-------___

~later that day~

"Chun-hei give me my backpack already!! I need to meet up with taehyung!!

So as you knew Jimin lived with Jin and Jin's beloved boyfriend, well the night before they informed him that he'll  have a dorm with his future K-pop group, and lets say its hectic as fuck..

"Oh and what are you gonna do you two alone hm? Oh I know! You'll  be making love so you both will show how much you love and miss each other," Chun-hei says, grabbing Jungkook's bag and running around with it.

"For God's sake give it back!!" He says running fast as flash so he can get his bag and leave to go next to his babyboy.

Chun-hei, knowing her, got tired after running around the room for at least 1 minute, she's very lazy just like her brother ,Min Yoongi, yes her brother is Min Yoongi, AKA Agust D.

Jungkook snatched his bag out of her hand and left immediately, "What the hell was going on?!?" Hyun-jae said sotting on the couch next to her bestie and watching TV.

"Oh nothing," Chun-hei said flapping her hand and laying her head on Jimin's lap, they both got well really good and very easy.

"Chim you look a little blank, are you ok?" Chun-hei asks sitting back up and looking at Jimin worriedly. Jimin snapped out of his thoughts , "Everything's fine Chu-Chu.." he said resting his head on her shoulder and watching TV.

"If it's about Yoongi just tell me," Chun-hei said reassuringly.

"Might be.."

__------__-------__

"Might be.."

"What do you mean 'might be'? I ask you if you like the new trainee boy and you tell me that?!?" Hoseok says shouting at his boyfriend.

"Doesn't mean I like him if I didn't  stop looking at him! Maybe he impressed me!! You danced a very hard choreography baby and I thought no one will learn it that fast!"

"I'm sorry Yoongi.. Very sorry.."

"It's ok baby, you know that I  won't  stop loving you my sweet sunshine," the older says hugging the boy and kissing him passionately, that leading to the bedroom, and that night lemon happened.

__---__---__

Author Hailey here! Sorry i didn't  post early, was being a bit too lazy