💦💜6💜💦

Jimin couldn't stop smiling, knowing that he was texting the infamous Min Yoongi,
"Why are you smiling that much, first you were all blank and you're smiling, I'm confused as fuck, who and how made you this smiley all of a sudden?" Chun-Hei asks shoving more fries in her mouth making her look like a squirrel.

"Oh it's nothing really, I just got a text from my roommate that's all," Jimin replies with a lie, biting in the pizza Hyun-Jae ordered for the three of them.

Chun-hei yawns and gets up, plaving the plate in the dish washer, "I'm going to sleep, night!" She goes into her and Hyun-Jae's shared room and sleeps while cuddling with her favourite pillow. After a few minutes of cleaning, Hyun-Jae and Jimin go to sleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-

The next day came quick, everyone was getting ready when Jimin got a message from the infamous Min Yoongi.

ActualAgustD:
Morning chimchim🤧

PerfectJiminieAngel:
What's with the sudden nickname? Btw morning to u also

ActualAgustD:
Don't know, felt like calling you that, anyway what you doing right now?

PerfectJiminieAngel:
Practicing the choreo, tbh having a break rn, and also third wheeling...🙄🙄

ActualAgustD:
Mind me asking, third wheeling with who?

PerfectJiminieAngel:
Hyun-Jae and Chun-Hei

ActualAgustD:
Chun-Hei as in my sister? MY SISTER HAS A GIRLFRIEND

PerfectJiminieAngel:
Well they haven't admit it yet...

PerfectJiminieAngel:
WAIT YOU'RE MIN CHUN-HEI'S BROTHER?

PerfectJiminieAngel:
OH MY GOD

ActualAgustD:
Ummmm, you didn't know?

PerfectJiminieAngel:
Not at all

"Why are you texting Yoongi?" Chun-Hei snatches Jimin's phone out of his hand and tapping her foot for an answer, "oh um, he started texting me out of nowhere,"

"You know you're gonna get in trouble right?"

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Babe who are you texting," Hoseok says cuddling with Yoongi's side and resting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, but when he sees who his boyfriend is texting, Hoseok snatches the phone and places it on the sofa.

The younger straddles the elder and starts playing with the elder's hair, "So this Park Jimin boy is hotter than me to you hm?"

"Baby I never said that.."

"Then why are you texting him hm?"

Ohh ohhhhh. PleAse tell me they gon have a fivesome
(YOONGIxHOSEOKxJIMINxHYUNJAExCHUNHEI)-Corinne

Lmao hey it's Hailey, sorry for taking long, i was just being lazy