◾️▪️7▪️◾️

Hey my babes!
It's me ur gurl Corinne back again with another update!! UwU

Unedited
"I won't get in trouble if nobody knows about it," sighed Jimin looking at Chun-Hei who was looking at him intently, a slight frown decorating her red-tinted lips.
"I know  it doesn't seem like a big deal now but if news ever gets out-"
"We'll just have to make sure that it doesn't," interrupted the male. Chun-Hei sighed and sat down on the couch next to Jimin, messaging her temples.
"Chu-Chu. Please don't stress. Yoongi and I will be fine," comforted Jimin, finally receiving a small reassuring nod from Chun-Hei, a sign that meant that she was ready to drop the silly argument.
"Fine."
The brunette still continued acting pissed about the earlier quarrel but after about five minutes of total silence and unbearable tension the two made up by watching To All The Boys I've Loved Before for the second time that week.
After the film, Jimin had to leave the dorm due to promising Namjoon to meet up that Saturday at one of Jin's favorite restaurants in Seoul. Luckily, the restaurant wasn't that far from his dorm so he arrived there in no time. The pink haired male sighed softly as he entered the restaurant being greeted by the delicious and enticing smell of herbs and spices. The male awkwardly shuffled to the front desk where a male with a brown mullet with pink highlights welcomed him.
"Hello! Welcome to 'JY.Park's", How May I help you on this fine day?" Asked the man, a smile brightening his face.
"I have a reservation under the name Kim Namjoon, it's supposed to be for three," Jimin answered as he eyed the restaurant's fancy lobby.
"Ah oke! I found your reservation. The others are waiting for you there," the waiter replied, showing Jimin the table. Namjoon and Seokjin were chatting and sipping two glasses of red wine. When Jin finally spotted the younger he smiled and waved  beckoning him forward.
"Hey Jiminie, How have you been?" Asked Jin patting the seat beside him.
"I'm fine, what about you two?"
"We're great. How's BigHit?" Namjoon questioned, playing with the now empty wine glass.
"Being a trainee at BigHit is absolutely amazing, I've made new friends and I was going to tell you later but I'm soon debuting. Of course, first AgustD's world tour has to pass since all the group are backup dancers," explained the younger, his eyes glinting with anticipation and hope as he told his elder hyungs about being a trainee.
"Really? I'm so happy for you!" Jin Yelled, hugging the younger, "Tell me all about it."
                                        ~~~
Yoongi was working on a new song, silently staring at the bright computer screen, biting his lip slightly. He had spent countless of hours thinking of lyrics but nothing came to mind. After thirty more minutes of staring, lip biting and intense thinking he finally gave up. Yoongi fished out his phone from his backpack and logged into Instagram, scrolling through his feed. Most of the pictures that came up were mostly some of the rapper's idol friends, either of them promoting recent performances or from their person lives, sometimes a mixture of both. As he continued to scroll mindlessly, a notification from a certain someone popped up.

PerfectJiminieAngel
Hey Hyung!
How has ur day been~💕?

ActualAgustD:
It's been oke 💤
Wbu u?

PerfectJiminieAngel
Great tbh 🥰
I met up with my bff and his bf 💖
What have u been up to 🧐?

ActualAgustD:
Nothing much
I tried writing a new song but it came out shitty 💔🙄

PerfectJiminieAngel:
That's bad
Dw, you'll get it next time!
😉😉

ActualAgustD:
I hope 🤞😂😅

PerfectJiminieAngel:
I g2g
Hyun-Jae wants me to go to buy pizza w/ her 😅

ActualAgustD:
Ahhhh oke 👌🏻
Cya later 👋🏻

PerfectJiminieAngel:
Bye hyung~💕

Smiling. Yoongi was smiling.