💜💜2💜💜

"EVERYONE IN PRACTICE ROOM 321 PLEASE!" The manager shouts and evey trainee goes in that room, running.

Jimin just followed them, not knowing where the room was. He walked slowly seeing the pictures of AgustD.  He was lost looking at the beauty of the pale, mint-haired boy that he once had that he hadn't noticed someone behind him.

The person coughed, that made Jimin turn around and come face to face with AgustD himself. He stared at the elder, not believing his own eyes, he blinked a few times then came back to reality by Yoongi's sleepy voice that obviously showed that he just woke up.

"What you doing out here pretty boy? Aren't you supposed to be in the practice room hm?"

"I- um...  I don't know where it is.." Jimin said making Yoongi nod his head. "Oh so you're the new trainee huh? Follow me," He said and started walking in the path in front of them.

With Jimin following Yoongi like a lost puppy, they arrived. The older opened the door and made everyone turn their attention to them. "Late on the first day already Jimin?" Their manager asked.

"He got lost and I saw him so I showed him the way sir." Yoongi replied making the younger nod. They both went inside,  Jimin sat down on the floor next to Jungkook while Yoongi went next to his manager.

"So as you all know AgustD is writing a song with SupremeBoi and he needs back up dancers, we already chose them. Now for those who are trainees.. We chose them from how they went for their auditions so you don't have to perform today.." Bang PD-Nim told everyone.

"So the people are...  Jungkook, Jimin, Chun-Hei, Hyun-Jae, Daniel and Jooheon." He said, getting groans from those who didn't get chosen. "You can all leave except those who are dancing." He said,  everyone left except from the dancers that we're chosen.

The manager started explaining,  "Now you'll meet your choreographer.."

Then came in the one and only, Yoongi's boyfriend...

Jung Hoseok...

~++~~++~
Author Hailey here!!