You Have My Number (ClintxMatt)

AN: I was looking back at older work and I realised that there were so many prompts that I said yes to but never did it. Anyhow I recovered like 4 xD because I wanna write them and if whoever requested them is still wanting tadaa. Although I have no clue about the ideas situating some of these prompts so it'll probably just be the ship :D

So the things coming up in no order is, ThorxQuill, TonyxTchalla and some ClintxPietro. Hope yall enjoy this MattxClint because its been a while.

Also Im gonna do a little age masterlist for the Avengers at the enddd.

Summary: Clint's just having a hard time but fortunately he runs into the Devil of Hell's Kitchen.

Third Person's POV

"Who the hell are you?" Clint breathed as he intercepted a kick to the head.

"I don't want to hurt you Hawkeye." The masked vigilante breathed as he left some space between them both. The two stood inches away, unsure of whether to continue their fight.

"I think you already did that when you threw a fucking baton to my head or whatever the hell that was." Barton grumbled, he swore he could still hear the ringing in his ears.

"I thought you were with them." The vigilante gestured to the bodies on the ground.

"No you dumbass, I was trying to stop them." He stared the other man down. "You know what? It's three fucking am. I am not going to take another blow to the head." Clint complained and kicked a body on the ground out of pure frustration.

Daredevil stood there, unsure of what to do. Two seconds ago he was sure that Hawkeye had wanted to maim him. "What is an Avenger doing in Hell's Kitchen anyway?"

"Zip it!" Barton silenced him with the raise of his finger. "You know what you have been to me? A pain in the ass!" Clint crouched down and frisked one of the unconscious men for anything valuable. "I was told to handle the situation concerning you and for months I just left it alone because honestly I couldn't be fucked."

Matt Murdock wondered what he should do. It wasn't exactly normal to hear an Avenger rant about their life at three am in the morning. Barton eventually found something, it was a key card and he shoved it into his own pockets.

"Then one day when I'm about to wrap up an investigation, you!" He pointed the finger accusingly at Murdock. "You threw a fucking baton to my head."

"I didn't mean to-"

"Now I have a fucking headache and I am further away from finishing this god damn case." Clint raised his voice. At this point Matt decided he should just let the man vent, it looked like he needed it. "Living is a fucking chore and all I want to do is sleep." Barton panted softly after he had finished talking.

"W-What are you going to-"

"I am going to forget that I even saw you, so I don't have to fill out more paperwork." Barton muttered as he slung his bow around his shoulder. "Now I'm going to get incredibly fucking drunk and you're going to clean this mess up." He gestured towards the bodies on the ground. "Good day to you Mr Daredevil."

[32 HOURS LATER]

"You look like fucking shit." Tony snickered as he watched Clint drag himself into the common room. "What happened to you last night?"

"I got wasted." Clint mumbled and sat himself down on the countertop chairs. His head immediately hit the counter and he buried his face in his arms. The headache was still there.