Contest (BuckyXClint)

AN: This is going to be another WinterHawk chapter :)

Summary: Barton challenges Barnes to a contest and it does not go well.

Third Person's POV

"Aw come on that's no fair" Barton smirked as he watched Barnes do push-ups with his metal arm.

"You're the one who wanted to see who could do the most push-ups...on one hand" Barnes smirked, keeping steady.

"Yeaaah, but we said that you couldn't use that arm!" Barton huffed.

"But that's unfair 'cuz u have two hands and I have one" Barnes smiled, then smirked when Barton collapsed onto the floor.

"You know what, do it your way. But I could still beat you in a ton of other things" Barton scoffed.

"Like what?" The soldier asked.

"Target shooting" Barton smiled, "But wait...we already proved that!"

"Don't rub it in my face, something distracted me" Barnes sighed, remembering when he lost to Barton.

"And did they give you the title 'World's Best Marksmen' I don't think so" Barton teased and then jumped out of the way when Barnes tried to get him with his metal arm.

"Well that's an unfair contest then" James said, "Alright, how about laps?"

"Like around the tower?" The archer asked, "Sure, let's see who can go longer"

"Starting now" Barnes smirked, the two started running around the tower. Soon ten minutes have passed then soon an hour.

"Tired yet?" Barton huffed, running beside the soldier.

"Why? You getting tired?" Barnes laughed. The two were already tired and they could tell but they weren't going to stop. Then Barnes put his leg out and tripped Barton, Barton face planted onto the floor.

"Owwwww" Barton whined, "Why did you do that...."

Barnes didn't answer, he was pissing himself laughing. He was laughing so hard that his stomach hurt.

"Well I'm sorry that this amuses you, but I could have broken my teeth..." Barton whined, getting up.

"I-I'm sorry I just couldn't help it" Barnes laughed.

"That's it, I won that one" Barton said, crossing his arms and turning his gaze away from Barnes. James smiled and wrapped his arms around Clint's waist and kissed down his neck.

"Aw come on, I'm sorry" Bucky chuckled.

"Hmph! Apologize all you want, see if I care" Barton said, trying to look away. Barnes kicked him on the temple.

"I love you" Bucky said, in a happy tone. Barton sighed and kissed him on the lips.

"You're so mean!" Barton said, in a whiny baby tone.

"Wanna do something else?" Bucky asked, "Grab something to eat?"

"Fine, but you're paying for it! And it better be something good" Clint commented.

"You're such a sore loser" Barnes commented, leading him towards the elevator.

"It's not my fault you're mean" Barton said sounding like a five year old who just lost a toy. They entered the elevator and Barnes pressed the garage.

"I'll get you some pizza k?" Bucky smiled.

"Yay!" Barton smiled, his mood immediately changing. Barnes shook his head, He'll do anything for pizza.

They exited the lift and moved towards Bucky's car and entered it.

"I'm sorry for tripping you" Barnes snickered, turning on the engine.

"You're not sorry are you?" Barton asked.

"Nope!" Barnes laughed.