14. Tied To You

"Truth," Jordan told Briar with a smug grin. It was like the 5th round now at 4AM, and we were all knackered.

"What?" She mumbled, after almost falling asleep against me. My legs were getting cramps from her sitting on my lap for 2 hours, but it was a small price to pay if it meant I got to have her so close to me.

"What's your favourite thing about Myles," Shelby teasingly questioned, making me curious.

"Yeah, Bri," I jokingly prodded her, prompting her to reply.

"Um... he's so talented, he inspires me to be a better person," Briar spoke in admiration.

"Aww, thank you," my arms around her waist tightened into a brief hug.

"Ok, last one, we're all exhausted. Myles, dare," Jordan announced.

"Great," I groaned, being too tired for a dare, but I did it anyway.

Jordan smiled, before saying: "Be tied to Bri for the night."

My jaw dropped.

"What the hell? No," I refused. I needed my sleep. Briar tossed and turned way to much. Plus we had just recovered from the drama from last time, sleeping with her would be adding fuel to the fire.

"It's a dare," Brittany shrugged, relieved to break her kiss with Trev.

"How do you mean, tied?" Briar raised her eyebrows.

"You will be tied at the wrists and waist," Jordan decided, Lamar agreeing and cheering.

"Come on, bryles," I heard Alex yell, making me want to kill her.

"I swear..." Briar rolled her eyes at the name.

"Come off it," I shook my head.

"Bryles," they all chanted collectively. Heat rose to my cheeks as I threw my head back.

"Fine," I groaned at the ceiling, ready to bury my face in a pillow.

"Tie us up, let's get this over with," Briar murmured.

Trevor came in from a bedroom carrying two satin scarves and some kind of thin fitted sheet. Him and Britt each took a scarf. I stood face to face with Briar and raised my arms, waiting for Brittany to loosely tie our waists together, giving us space to move, and more importantly, turn away from each other if we had to. Then, Trev used the scarves to join or hands, before I let my hands drop to my sides, bringing Briar's down with me.

"Great. Well, we need a bed. I am not sleeping on the floor like this," I shrugged, exasperated with life.

"Yeah, ok, take my bed," Lamar offered, before his features went still with shock. "Wait actually, do not... do anything..." he shuddered.

I blushed for about the 50th time today, before ignoring what he was suggesting and grabbing my bag.

"No untying yourselves, we'll be checking," Logan warned. I rolled my eyes, bidding everyone goodnight and trying to side walk to the bedroom. Briar and I had danced together so many times that this was pretty easy.

Before I was about to fall onto the bed, Briar stopped me and stared at the floor.

"What?" I asked softly, narrowing my eyebrows in confusion.

"Can I take my bra off?" her words were so quiet I barely heard them, but the effect was no less.

"S-sure," I stuttered, my face reddened. "Do you want me to turn around?" I had no clue how this was going to work, my hands were tied to hers for God's sake.