Gwen's First Date

Requested by ambercremeans

(Gwen's age: 15)

Gwen's POV

OMG! I can't believe it! Harry Osborne asked me out on a date! The handsomest guy in school! I just got done telling MJ about it.

"Wow. You are so lucky...but at the same time doomed." MJ said.

"What's that supposed mean?" I asked confused.

"Cause your dads are gonna kill him." replied MJ.

Oh crap, MJ's right! Daddy and Papa are going to kill Harry...they are super overprotective. I remember one time when Peter smiled at me and Daddy punched a hole in the wall next to Pete's head and said it was quote-on-quote 'a warning'. Hopefully I can talk them down before anything bad happens.

"See ya later, MJ." I said exiting the school.

"See ya, Gweny-girl." replied MJ.

I walk into my house and hug Papa, then walk over to Daddy and hug him.

"Hi, sweety, how was school?" Papa asked me.

"Great." I smiled nervously.

Welp....it's now or never.

"Papa...Daddy...I'm going to tell you something and you have to promise not to get mad. Please." I said to them.

"What did you do? And how much will it cost?" Daddy asked.

"Uhg, I didn't do anything...for once. Uhhh, a boy named Harry asked me on a date and I said...yes." I answered.

Several agonizing minutes of silence later and my dads are going ballistic. Saying I'm too young and no boy's dating our little girl.

"Oh come on, you guys are being very unreasonable! I like Harry...a lot! And whether you like it or not, I'm going out with him tonight! So, if you so much as try to even threaten him, I will web both of you to the ceiling!" I yelled.

Daddy and Papa were a little shocked at my outburst...I usually don't yell at them...like, at all.

"Sorry, sweety, we just worry about you sometimes." sighed Papa.

"I know...and I appreciate it...I really do. Though, you don't have to worry so much. I'm very capable of taking care of myself...I'm Ghost Spider after all. If I needed to, I could totally kick Harry's a**." I said.

"Language." said Daddy.

"Oh God, you sound like Uncle Steve." I groaned rolling my eyes.

When Harry came to pick me up, Daddy and Papa gave him the evil eye. The date went really well...but I could tell my dads told Aunt Nat and Uncle Clint to spy on us, cause of my spidey-sense of course.