Two

"I hope Lady Katara likes this," She gleamed looking at the dresses she made. The servant had spent all of yesterday making the dress along with some help from her friend.

She only managed to make four. At first, she was upset how the maiden wanted a different color. She assumed that she didn't like the dresses. Katara took notice and told her that she would still be willing to wear the red dresses that she had made.

Upon hearing that it excited Zhilan, she ended up with a solution of dying the dresses in different shades of blue and red. Some were accidental and turned purple. Nervous, but proud of her work she exited her room.

She walked the halls carrying a handful of dresses in her arms where she was stopped by the prince. "Good morning Zhilan," He greeted as she bowed to the prince. "What do you have there?" He asked looking at the dresses she had in arms.

"These are for my maiden. She had asked for a different color—I hope that is okay with you," Zhilan explained while the prince looked at the icy colored dresses. "Yeah, they are fine. I see you added fire nation secondary color" He pointed out the gold.

"I also added fire nation symbols to avoid controversy among others," She explained showing him a few symbols of a dragon and flames.

"Do you need help with that?" The prince asked seeing that the old women sure was carrying a lot. She shook her head not wanting to bother the young man on her duties.

"I'll have Peng help me, your majesty," Zhilan reassured as the prince was not convinced. He loved the women dearly and didn't want to see her carrying much especially when he can help her. He knew how heavy those dresses were, and he wasn't willing to take no as an answer.

"Isn't Peng out with my father?" Zuko questioned as Zhilan looked away. "Here, it's not a bother," The prince leaned in and grabbed the full sized white fabric bag and carried it. "Where's her room?"

"It's the third room to the left hall," Zhilan escaped as she was carrying the other dresses. The walk was silent as the prince looked at the amount of dresses. Did Zhilan actually fixed these to match her wishes?

"So do you like your chosen maiden?" Zuko questioned curioused on who it could be.

Her eyes brighten, "She's so sweet. She called me her mother yesterday when I tried to wake her up. And, it was warm touching since I always wanted a daughter," Zhilan gloated, "Beside you, the General and your mother, she was the only one to ask for my name," She added.

Zuko was surprised to hear that. As long as he remembered his mother and Zhilan were close. They grew up together, "Now that I'm back, I would love to hear those stories of you and my mother," The prince explained while the maid nodded her head.

"Of course, I will ask if I could," She answered as they arrived at the door. Zhilan knocked as the door was soon opened. The women walked in, "I brought the dresses," She exclaimed happily.

"Wait you did a new set?" Zuko heard the voice coming from the bathroom.

"Of course," Zhilan answered as she placed the dresses on the bed. "Help me lay them out, please," Zuko nodded as he untied the string and placed each white fabric bag on the beds. "Don't look at the dresses closely I want you to be surprised when you see my chosen lady wear them," She teased causing him to roll his eyes and chuckled softly at the women.

Steps were heard, "Zhilan I told you to call me Katara," The water tribe teenager walked out of the bathroom with her blue nightgown. "The prince is here?" She squealed embarrassed as her face turned red. She was certainly caught off guard as she looked like a mess. She had just gotten out of her bath, and her body was still moist causing the silky fabric to stick her figure.