Thirty-Three

"By degree of Phoenix King Ozai, I know crown you-" He stopped as he saw something in the sky. He among the others beside him looked up at the red sky.

The princess ticked off and impatient snarled, "Do it! What are you waiting for?" She glared at the men who were still looking up at the sky. A loud sound filled the air as wind accompanied it.

It was Appa as he landed, "Sorry but you are not going to become FireLord today," The prince stated loudly as he got off the bison, "I am," He looked at his little sister as she looked different.

Her hair was cut off badly as her makeup looked smudged. She laughed at his mockery, "You wanna become Firelord?" Let's settle this— you and me brother. Agni Kai," She challenged him.  The fight of the century that she knew if she takes him down everything belongs to her.

"Your on," Zuko answered as he stared at her meanwhile Katara was hesitant of his answer. She got off the bison as she sent him away with Varo. The little girl was annoyed but decided to not fight back with either of them.

"What are you doing? You know Azula she's playing you," Katara exclaimed as she reached her hand to grab the prince, "She knows she can't take both of us so she's trying to separate us,"

"There's something off about her, she's slipping and this way no one else has to get hurt," He turned to face the waterbender, "I don't want you to get hurt," He stated firmly as Katara nodded and looked for Appa.

She wanted to stay near him incase Azula does something but she wanted to make sure Varo stays safe. Her best bet was to be with Appa til she sees something off she will immediately head down to aid the future Firelord.

Both of them watched from above as Azula said one last thing before she launched her first attack, "Is the prince going to be okay?"

"I believe in him," Katara stated as she held her hands and simply watched as Zuko threw back fire causing both of it to emerge.

"I just hope the others are okay," Katara explained as she gave a fake smile to the younger girl. Varo seem unsure of what was going to happen. All she had was that vision she got earlier of Katara. She couldn't help but look at the waterbender as her eyes wandered to her stomach.

"You feel okay right?" She asked as Katara looked at Varo confused.

"I do why?"

Varo shook he head, "Was just asking," She mumbled as she played with her fingers.

A few minutes have gone by, "You know the fire clashing together looks pretty," Varo stated as she stared at the blue and orange fire clash into one another, "It's a shame that its a fight between siblings,"

Katara nodded as they began to feel Appa sway back and fourth, "What's wrong?" Katara asked the bison as he shifted his head side to side. He dived to the ground as both girls got off to check on him. As Katara tried to extend her hand to see what was up with him, he didn't hesitate but dodge her touch as he flew away from them heading to the direction of where the others are supposed to be .

"Do you think something happened to Aang?" Varo questioned as Katara bit her lip nervously.

She turned to look back at the agni kai as it seem Azula had fallen over as she got right up, "No lightning today?" Zuko mocked as he was still standing, "Afraid I'll redirect?"

Without hesitation Katara ran over to his side incase Azula bended lightning, "Stay back," She ordered Varo as the fourteen-year-old looked at the princess.

A sudden vision appeared before her eyes. Azula aimed the lightning towards Katara but Zuko took the hit without having time to redirect it. The princess smiled as she saw her brother hit the ground and Katara panicked as she ran to his side but being smart of her actions she quickly released another shot at the bender.