Allegiances

MapleClan

Loyal and reasoning.
Borders StormClan and RoseClan.

Leader: Windstar: small, slender white she-cat with pale gray tabby markings and pale blue eyes.

Deputy: Jaystorm: blue-gray tom with cream on him and amber eyes.

Medicine Cat: Raintuft: pretty silver she-cat with stripes down her back and tail with blue eyes.

Warriors:

Tawnydapple: dark tortoiseshell and white she-cat with emerald green eyes.

Pebblecreek: silver tabby she-cat with pale blue eyes.

Whitedawn: white she-cat with amber eyes.

Robinears: tabby tom with red patches and green eyes.

Alderbreeze: ginger tabby tom with dark green eyes.

Harepounce: brown tom with blue eyes.

Goldenfrost: golden tabby tom with dark green eyes.

Poppyleaf: white and black she-cat with some brown on her and green eyes.

Heatherwind: honey brown tabby she-cat with blue eyes.

Mudfall: spotted brown tabby and white tom with green eyes.
Apprentice: Icepaw

Mistyrose: a light blue-gray and white she-cat with unusual pale lavender-blue eyes.

Cinderwing: smoky tuxedo gray she-cat with baby blue eyes.

Skywing: pale gray tom with a lighter underbelly, paws, chest and tail-tip with pale blue eyes.

Larksong: large, muscular, broad-shouldered, short-tailed brown spotted tabby tom with a lighter underbelly, paws, muzzle and tail-tip with amber eyes.

Rosewillow: calico she-cat with green eyes.

Blackfall: black tom with lighter stripes and blue eyes.

Hawktalon: dark gray tom with amber eyes.

Blueblossom: blue-gray and cream she-cat with white on her and green eyes.
Apprentice: Cinderpaw

Palesplash: cream she-cat with a striped with a white tail-tip, white paws, a white streak above her nose and some stripes on her face.

Briarfall: beautiful pale brown she-cat with a lighter underbelly, paws, chest, muzzle, and tail tip with bright yellow eyes.

Adderpounce: light ginger tom with yellow eyes.
Apprentice: Antpaw

Lightstorm:pale ginger tom with a white underbelly paws, chest, tail-tip and muzzle with amber eyes.
Apprentice: Mothpaw

Hailcloud:pale gray, almost white, bi-colour tom with blue eyes. He has a long tail.
Apprentice: Flamepaw

Breezefoot:black tom with blue eyes.

Sootwhisker:black tom with a white tail-tip and amber eyes.

Mistwillow: pale gray and white she-cat with blue eyes.