Part Three

Next morning when I woke up, I noticed that Blaze was cuddling me. I didn't know why. Not gonna lie, I really liked it. But because I didn't want her to see this, I had to remove her hands from me. Before I could do anything, I noticed that she woke up. She notices that she was cuddling me, and she got frightened.
"I'm so sorry, Sonic!" She said. "I don't know what's gotten into me."
"No, it's OK." I said. "You can cuddle me while sleeping."
"Well, thanks, I guess." She said.
Then I heard a knock on my room's door.
"Is everything okay?" Tails said.
"Yeah, everything's fine." I said.
"Well, if you're ready, me and Marine will be downstairs." He said.
"Okay, buddy." I said.
Blaze came closer to me, and said:
"Don't tell anybody that this happened especially Amy." She said.
"Don't worry, I won't." I said.
We went downstairs. Tails waited there. He had something to tell me.
"I found something that completely out of this world." He said.
"What is it?" I said.
"A gemstone that has great energy." He said. "But I have bad news. Both Eggmen could be looking after it, so if we won't get it before them, they'll get more energy against us, and we won't stand a chance."
"Don't say that." I said. "We defeated Eggnan when he used the Phantom Ruby too, didn't we?"
"Yeah, right." He said. "But we still need to hurry."
"Okay then, let's go."
We went to the location with the Tornado. While we were traveling, I thought about how me and Blaze could be together. I mean she's beautiful, kind, and has a great voice too. I love her. Really.
But to back where I was, we arrived at the gemstone's location. It was in a cave. It was yellow, and it was sphere shaped. We took it, and got back to the plane. That was where trouble appeared.