Part Eight (Forgive Ending)

"I love you too, my Blazey." I said. "I forgive you."
Blaze hugged me tightly. Because I couldn't move my body, I couldn't hug her back.
"But next time you should control your anger." I said. "You almost killed your own boyfriend."
"Yeah, I know that." Blaze said while crying. "I will, I promise."
This was the first in about three months that I could see Amy again. Obviously, she was worried about me.
"Sonic, are you OK?" She said. "I'm really sorry that I left you for this long. I shouldn't have done it."
"No, it was my fault." I said. "I shouldn't have told you the truth like that. It was rude that I did that."
"No, no, I respect your relationship with Blaze." She said.
"You do?" I said.
"Yes." She said. "I want you to be happy."
I was surprised. Amy actually supported me and Blaze.
After a week, I could step on the feet. I remember that Blaze and I went to the beach to watch the sunset. Amy joined too. It was the best day of my life. Blaze and I kissed each other.
The End

Hi, mates, I hope you liked my story. I want to make a competition. You can tell this story in Blaze's perspective. The winner's story will be included in my story. Just send me a link of your story in the comments. The deadline is on December 1st. The winner will be announced on December 6th. Hope you'll make something great.
Plus I'm planning on making another story. Tell me in the comments if you want me to stick with Sonic couples, or should I write my OC's story.
Thanks for reading.