Part Five

It's been a week since the kiss, and Blaze finally could stand on her feet. Our relationship wasn't a secret anymore. Everyone knew that we were together. Yes, even Amy too. I should tell you how she knew that.
*Flashback*
I was outside the house, when Amy ran towards me. She gave me her usual hugs.
"Hey, Ames." I said. "What are you doing here?"
"Well, I just wanted to ask you if you want to go on a date with me." She said.
"About that." I said. "I already have someone."
I saw Amy becoming angry.
"HOW DARE YOU CHEAT ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND???!!!!" She screamed.
"You weren't my girlfriend anyways, so that's not cheating." I said.
"Who is it?" She said while crying. "Who stole your heart from me?"
"Blaze didn't stole my heart from you." I said. "I love her, not you."
"I'm disappointed in you, Sonic The Hedgehog." She said. "I hope I'll never see you again."
She ran off while crying. I stood there sadly.
"What have I done?"
*End of Flashback*
So yeah, I haven't heard of her since then. But at least I had Blaze as my girlfriend. I loved her.
One day both Eggmen came looking for the Lightning Orb(the gemstone we took from a cave). They had Electra on their side. 'Cause Blaze and I could use the stone, Electra was a piece of cake to beat. The stone gave us the power of electricity and invincibility. After we beat Electra and the robots, we used Double Lightning to defeat both Eggmen. They ran back to the base with Electra.
"We should lock the stone into a safe or something." Blaze said.
"Agreed." I said. "Even if we beat those Nosehairs, they can still steal it from us."
So we locked it into a safe. But it was no use. They next morning we checked into the safe, and the stone was gone.