Part Six

"Oh, no." I said.
"We need to find it now." Blaze said. "Let's start with Eggman's base."
"We can't just go there." I said. "We could get killed. We don't have enough power to defeat someone with that stone."
"What about the Chaos and Sol Emeralds and the power of friendship?" She said. "We can use those."
"Yeah, you're right." I said. "Let's go."
Blaze and I took all the Emerald and went to Eggman's base. We defeated all of the robots. Then Electra came.
"Nice to see you, Sonic." She said. "Did you miss me?"
"Where's the Lightning Orb?" I asked.
"You'll find out." She said.
Then we saw the stone coming closer to Electra. She made contact with it. She became Lightning Electra. We turned into Super Sonic and Burning Blaze.
"Alright, let's finish this." I said.
It was an intense fight. Electra attacked us with a bunch of lightnings 'till we were on the floor.
"Hah, you thought you can defeat me." She said. "Well, you were wrong. Any last words?"
"You don't have what we do." I said. "The power of friendship."
I grabbed Blaze's hand, and we ran towards Electra at full speed. I kick her, and Blaze throw a big fireball at her. She was down. Then the two fatties came. They were in a giant robot which had drills and flamethrowers. It made contact with the Lightning Orb. We still had one trick we used before, but without the Emeralds. Blaze held my hand, I spinned, she used her fire power to make me stronger, and she threw me into the robot. I went through the robot. We destroyed it.
Finally this was over. Eggman Nega returned to his dimension and Electra is still with Eggman as I said.
Blaze didn't want to return though. Because Marine wanted Blaze to be happy, she said she'll take care of things for her in her dimension. So Marine went back to the Sol Dimension.
Everything was normal for once. But this isn't the end though.