Part Four

"Who are you?" I said.
"My name is Electra, Electra The Hedgehog." She said.
Electra is an orange hedgehog who has the power of electricity. She's still on Eggman's side.
"What do you want?" I said.
"I was looking after the stone that you have now." She said.
"Well, you won't get it." Blaze said.
She was about to use her fire powers, when Electra attacked her with lightning. Blaze passed out.
"NO!!!" I screamed.
"Now give me the stone." Electra said.
"I won't." I said. "Tails, take Blaze, and take her back to your place, I'll meet you there after I beat this girl."
"Okay, Sonic." He said.
I dodged all of Electra's attacks and I spinned into her. She was on the floor.
"Well, hedgehog, that was a great fight." She said. "But next time, I'll win."
She floated away. I ran as fast as I could to Tails' place.
"How's Blaze?" I asked.
"She's not too well." Tails said. "She's in your bed, and she won't stand on her feet for a few days."
I ran to my room, and I found Blaze in there. She looked terrible. Why did this happen? I went close to the bed. Tears were in my eyes.
"Hey, Blaze." I said. "It's really bad that this happened to you, especially for me. I just want you to know that I will stay with you, no matter what."
I saw Blaze turning her head towards me. She saw the tear in my eyes.
"Why are you crying?" She said.
"I want to be with you." I said. "You're beautiful and kind, and a really great friend, and I can't let anyone hurt you. I love you, Blaze."
Blaze was shocked for a moment. Then I saw a smile on her face, and tears in the her eyes.
"Do you remember this morning when I was cuddling you?" She said.
"Yes." I said. "But why?"
"Because I meant to do it." She said. "Sonic, you're my best friend, and I have feelings for you. I love you too."
I lean towards her, and kissed her. She kissed me back. My worst day turned into my best day. I was only afraid of Amy.