D4

Seungmin was feeling a little rebellious, so as the class was walking to another building he mentioned it to Hyunjin, who just grinned in return

Hyunjin eyed the building, knowing exactly where to go to detour and not get caught, observing here the cameras were to escape without being seen by the camera's blind spots. Their class was quite big, so two people missing wouldn't make such a big difference.

"What if we just leave? There's only 20 minutes of class left." The puppy boy commented is a hushed whisper that only Hyunjin could hear, the boy grinning in return. "Let's do it!" He whispered back excited. This was some of the small adventures Hyunjin liked going on. Breaking the rules but not too far.

"What if we get caught though?" Seungmin asked fearfully.

"Oh c'mon! It's only 20 minutes!" Hyunjin replied. "Do you not trust me?" Hyunjin whispered, his voice traveling through the shell of Seungmin's ear, his voice only for Seungmin to hear.

Seungmin gulped and hesitated before nodding his head. "I know the camera blind spots so we won't get caught." He whispered once more and this time Seungmin nodded more confidently. "I trust you." He whispered back to the older's ear.

Hyunjin grinned. "Follow my lead." He said and sneakily, little by little separated from the rest of the body of students.

When he saw the chance he started running, his footsteps quiet, since he knew how to run properly (they say the quieter your steps are whilst running the more properly you are running and you don't hurt yourself as much), Seungmin following along behind him.

He quickly stroke the door and it opened, surprising Seungmin at how quiet he was. He knew Hyunjin knew how to get away with stuff, but he didn't know he was this good.

Since Seungmin spaced out a little, Hyunjin grabbed his hands, leading him down the stairs and both of them giggling, the smell of accumulated dust and old building hitting their nostrils and entering their noses. Hyunjin had learned to love the scent, since it reminded him of freedom from that gross building called school. They laughed and had a good time, Seungmin almost tripping, but then, it hit Seungmin.

He pulled Hyunjin's hand and stopped running, panicking a little. "Wait! What about the stair's camera! That one doesn't have blind spots!" He whispered yelled. "I know that." Hyunjin said in regular tone voice, no more whispering, which made Seungmin panic further, making Hyunjin laugh at his cute innocence internally. "But the camera on these stairs doesn't work, neither do the mics. That's why I took us these stairs and not the ones closer to us, because the camera on those works, but not this one." He explained calmly and Seungmin replied with a small 'o'. "I got this under control, don't worry." He said and winked at the younger, ruffling his hair. "Let's go." He said and they ran down the second set of stairs, until they saw a door which window's light was the bright "sun."

Once outside Hyunjin spoke again. "There are cameras out here y'know. So you'll have to follow my lead if you don't wanna get caught. Only step where I step." He said and Ssungmin nodded.