D6

"It was all me

"It was all me." Hyunjin argued. "Seungmin had nothing to do with it. I persuaded him into skipping." The raven haired male said, taking all of the blame. He was going to protect Seungmin and his [Seungmin's] reputation no matter what.

To say Hyunjin was scared was an understatement. He was terrified. The idea of being punished by the system never scared him until now. They say that a person might think they are not scared of something until they face the situation and don't know how to react/react and act in a completely different way than they had expected themselves to act.

"He still complied, and ended up doing it. His initiative or not." The official spoke coldly.

"I forced him to." Hyunjin said. He didn't want Seungmin to get punished. Despite his slightly rebellious spurts from time to time, the kid was still very innocent. Hyunjin didn't hare if he didn't make it with Chan and whoever the rest were, as long as Seungmin was given a chance to live a better life freely without feeling pressured to always do well, Hyunjin would be happy.

Hyunjin did not want to say it, but if it meant saving Seungmin he was going to have to say it, so fearing the consequences he spoke. "I-I threatened him." He said, trying to keep a strong, fearless facade, looking at the official dead in the eye.

Outside the room Chan was surprised. He was surprised the boy was going to great lengths to protect the younger despite the plausible punishments. Chan realised that despite his rebellious acts, the kid still had a good heart, which made him want to protect the younger, raven haired male even more. Most people who got in trouble would rat out and expose each other in order for them to not get punished, but here was Hyunjin, doing everything he could to protect Seungmin. Chan swore under his breath that no matter what, if Hyunjin was sentenced some punishment, he would save him and get him out if the system along with the rest of the kids.

"What did you threaten him with, Hwang?" The official asked, looking him dead in the eye.

Hyunjin gulped, knowing that no matter what he said, he was screwed. "That is none of your concern." He said, trying to buy more time to come up with a threat he could've possibly said to Seungmin.

The official was getting irritated, so he slammed his hands hard, causing a loud noise that made Hyunjin jump back a little. Chan observed nervously on the outside, hoping nothing would happen to Hyunjin.

"What. Did. You. Threatened. Him. With. Hwang?" He asked once more, emphasising every word, spitting out the boy's last name.

"I told him I would beat him up." Hyunjin said, grimacing inwardly at the thought of the words. Hyunjin would never, ever, lay his finger on Seungmin to hurt him. The two were so fond of each other and cared too much about each other to ever hurt the other. If they ever had an argument they talked it out right after, not wanting to be without the other for some time.

The official was shocked with his response. "Why would you do that?" He asked, slight shock and confusion lacing his voice.

"Because, not everything is what you think it is just based on what you see." Hyunjin spoke bravely, speaking of the system as a whole, and glared at the official, angering the official further.