D8

The night before they had their arranged due date of their conditioning project results, Chan sneaked into the bus area near the conditioning building and prepared everything

He prepared a lot of canned food just in case, to make it easier as they adapt, and inside a bag put some of the clothes that all of the other eight had given him in order for them to not have to wear the ugly white uniforms all the time.

When he finished, he carefully closed the back doors of the bus as to not make too much noise.

He left the bus area without looking back, rushing to his headquarters so he would not get caught.

Jisung stood there motionlessly. In front of the white doors he hated so much.

In order to not make it obvious they had something planned, Chan asked everyone to go to where they were supposed to meet separately and at different times. Jisung was the first one to go, so here he was now, standing in front of the elevator doors waiting for them to open.

With a ding sound, the white elevator doors opened with a hiss. After the white doors opened, the other metal gated doors opened.

Why so many doors for just a stupid elevator... Jisung thought with a huff, stepping inside. He pressed the button to whichever floor he had to go to and waited for the doors to close, which took a painfully long amount of time, or maybe that's how it seemed to Jisung.

The elevator ride took quite a while, since the elevator was old, so Jisung relaxed and closed his eyes.

When he closed them he saw something strange.

He was stepping out of the elevator, no white uniform to be seen, and ahead of him was a huge field filled with tall, purple flowers. He looked behind him at the elevator. It was just a box and it was orange, no buildings around it. On the top of the elevator it had the words with lights (that were turned off since there was daylight) saying "elevator," and on the panel to chose the floor to go to, there was the word "hell" as one of the options.

Jisung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion at the sight, but he looked ahead nonetheless. Looking at the field gave him a great urge to run, so without even thinking about it, and before he knew it, his legs were moving and he was running.

He turned around as he ran, and there, he saw the eight others, running as well. He smiled, no white uniforms, but rather darker coloured clothes. They looked good. But then he noticed something odd.

Felix and Woojin were blond, and Chan had silver hair.

What the hell is this? Jisung thought, but was cut off short when the elevator dinged again and he opened his eyes.