D9; e p i l o g u e

Living on their own came with hardships obviously, since there was no one to provide a secure shelter for them, or food, but they managed

They managed because they were together. They adapted and quickly found ways to survive, together. They also explored and learned about this outside world they had kept hidden from them.

Some things fascinated them so much they couldn't understand why the system would keep such things from them, but they knew the system was awfully wrong, so it was no surprise.

They had learned how to adapt on their own, search for food, shelter, and anything related to surviving, but there was one thing that slowly started bugging each and everyone of them eventually.

Without the system constantly controlling them or telling them what to do it seemed as if no one really knew who they actually were. What they liked, disliked, or how their personalities were like, and they were all starting to slowly get affected by it.

Now, instead of it just being their journey of surviving and living far from the bounds of the system, it was also their journey to search and find their true selves.

I'm not the same person I was back in the system...

I am NOT!

209 words

January 8 2019

Eyyy short crappy ending meh. But oh my, this story has finally come to an end and it is my first official finished story! uwu

Anyway, there will be no ships in the story, the bonds between members/characters were just to further develop the stories/character origins, so yeah... That's all for now.

See you again in March!

- Morgan