D5

What Chan didn't know was that Hyunjin had seen him observing them, seeing them run away and not telling them anything or making a move to report them, which made Hyunjin curious as to why the older hadn't reported them, so when Hyunjin saw Chan s...

What Chan didn't know was that Hyunjin had seen him observing them, seeing them run away and not telling them anything or making a move to report them, which made Hyunjin curious as to why the older hadn't reported them, so when Hyunjin saw Chan sitting alone at a table, he didn't hesitate to approach them.

He was with Changbin and Seungmin, and as Changbin broke away from the duo and went to sit to his grade table, Hyunjin told Seungmin he'd be back. Seungmin just watched Hyunjin confusedly as he approached Chan, not recognising the older. Seungmin just shrugged and let him be.

"What do you know?" Hyunjin growled at the older, slamming his hands on the table gathering the older's attention. "About what?" Chan asked nonchalantly.

"Don't act stupid, hyung. I know you saw us leaving." He replied, keeping his tone down so lurking officials couldn't hear him. Chan just nodded in acknowledgement. "Did you say anything?" The younger questioned, to which Chan just shook his head, leaving the younger confused.

"Wait, why? How come?" He asked, sitting down next to Chan to keep their tones down and still be able to hear each other.

"I am not like the rest." He said, casually sipping some orange juice, but Hyunjin knew that his "distracted" eyes were in reality just cautiously scanning the area from any threats that could hear possibly overhear their conversation.

"Explain yourself?" The younger asked, a Chan keeping his eyes observing his surroundings.

"I do not want to live by the system's messed up rules." He said and Hyunjin processed what the older had just said.

"B-but aren't you favoured by the system? Are you their favourite? For always following the rules." Hyunjin asked with curious innocence, not meaning to be rude by any means.

"Yes. I did it to gain their trust, so they wouldn't suspect me." Chan said, finally looking at the younger in the eyes.

"Suspect you of what?"

"Leaving."

"Wait you're-" he said, covering his mouth quickly to not spoil the plans, to which Chan was grateful for. "You're leaving? How?" He asked quietly, Chan noticing the younger's longing in his eyes, as if he wanted to leave too.

"I don't know how I will escape yet, but I do know that I am not going alone. I have a friend that was finding things with me. I have also been observing the students, not to be a creep or anything." Hyunjin nodded and looked at him expectingly, almost as if he was expecting Chan to tell him to join him, which Chan noticed and chuckled.

"You want to come, don't you?" He asked, chuckling again. Hyunjin nodded. "Good, because you were on my list." Chan said, leaving Hyunjin shocked.

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes really. Tell your puppy boy friend and your shortie upperclassmen friend about it too." Chan commented and Hyunjin immediately knew who he was talking about, so he grinned.