Jiahyun | Kiss Me

A/N For the person who requested Jiahyun moments. ❤️

❁   ✿❁   ✿❁   ✿❁    ❁

The cool mid-autumn air nipped at Jaehyun's skin and blew through Jia's hair as they strolled along the path by the river, still hot coffees in their hands.  It was a peaceful Sunday morning and both idols were enjoying the freedom of their off-day. The fresh air and view of the river to their right and the malting trees to their left created a feeling of tranquillity.

As they walked side by side, neither saying a word, the wind picked up and the orange leaves of the almost bare trees flew of the branches. Jaehyun noticed a few catching in Jia's long hair and grabbed her arm to stop her.

"You have leaves in your hair," Jaehyun said. He carefully picked them out.

"Thanks," Jia said.

"It's okay," Jaehyun replied, smiling down at her as he brushed a stray leaf of her cable knit sweater.

Jia smiled back at him. Then something over Jaehyun's shoulder caught her attention and made her smile drop over. 

"Oh no," she whispered. Her eyes snapped up to Jaehyun's. "Kiss me."

"What?" he asked, his dimpled smile faltering.

"Kiss me," Jia repeated, her expression dead serious.

"Why?" Jaehyun asked.

"One of my ex-boyfriends is heading this way," she rushed, nervously glancing at the figure that walked closer to them. "And I don't want to talk to him."

"Jia-"

Jaehyun didn't get the chance to finish his sentence. Jia grabbed the back of his head and pushed him down to her level, connecting their lips. Despite his initial shock, Jaehyun was surprisingly obliging, only taking a few seconds to place his free hand on the small of her back and pull her close.

He was also surprisingly forward, biting her bottom lip as a sign of wanting to deepen the kiss. Jia's fingers became tangled in his hair as tingles shot up her spine. She could taste the coffee Jaehyun ordered.

The kiss continued for a few more seconds before Jia broke apart for air and to check where her ex had gone. She saw his retreating figure walking far away from her and Jaehyun and let out a relieved sigh.

"He's gone," she said, stepping away from Jaehyun.

Jaehyun just nodded, not sure what to say, feeling slightly awkward.

"Thanks," Jia continued when he said nothing. "I really didn't want to talk to him and that was the only way he wouldn't approach me."

"Was it really the only way?" Jaehyun asked sceptically.

"Don't look at me like that, Jae-Jae," Jia said teasingly. "You'll make me think you didn't like the kiss."

Jaehyun couldn't help but laugh.

"To answer your question, yes," Jia told him, starting to walk again. "This has happened before. Five months after I broke up with that guy, I was out shopping with my new boyfriend, Taewon. My ex happened to be at the same place we were. He saw me and started walking toward me but before he reached me, Taewon kissed me. When Taewon moved away, my ex was gone."

"Taewon sounds possessive," Jaehyun said.

"No, he had no idea my ex was there, he was sweet and liked kissing me," Jia explained. "Kiyoung was the possessive one. He never let me out of his sight. He was never unkind, though. He would never even dream of laying a hand me."

"How many boyfriends have you had?" Jaehyun questioned, sipping (the tea) his coffee.

"Too many," Jia laughed. "I've been through a lot of boys and had every kind of relationship you could think of."

Jaehyun looked at Jia. She kept her head facing forward and held her chin high like always but her eyes gave everything away. "Even an abusive one?"

His voice was so quiet and Jia didn't say anything for so long Jaehyun thought she didn't hear the question. Eventually, though, her eyes lowered to the ground and her shoulders sagged. It was as though she'd let her defences down, let her walls fall.

"Yes," she admitted.

"Jia-"

"It was a long time ago and I'd prefer not to talk about it," she said sternly, shutting down any question he could have asked. Then she lifted her head and pushed her shoulders back. And like magic, the walls around her returned, as if they'd never left.

"That's enough talk about my hoeing around," Jia joked, the smile on her lips almost making Jaehyun do a double take. "I want food."

He wondered how could she be so okay about it? How could she be so unaffected? How could she brush it off like it was nothing?

This is Jia, he reminded himself. She as strong as she looks times a thousand; as clever as the devil and twice as pretty.

Jaehyun decided to let it go, to let all questions he had disappear. As much as he wanted to pick her brain about this he knew that no matter how many questions he asked, he would still never know anything about it and would only have more questions. He also knew that this was the one and only time she'd lower her walls for him.

He was okay with that, though. It wouldn't change how he felt about her.

❁   ✿❁   ✿❁   ✿❁    ❁

A/N Well...

This took a completely different turn to what I had intended.

Damn, when did I start writing angsty shit?

Anywho...

If you have a request please private message me because that way I'm less likely to forget.

ᴾˡᵉᵃˢᵉ ʳᵉᵠᵘᵉˢᵗ, ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ᵇᵒʳᵉᵈ

Have a beautiful day/wonderful sleep. (☆^ー^☆)