8 Cute Jaelee Moments | Requested

Jaemin and Lee soft hours is open!

❁ ✿❁ ✿❁ ✿❁ ❁

1 |
This photo:

2 |And this one:

2 |
And this one:

2 |And this one:

3 |

"Can I have a sip?" Lee asked, staring at the macchiato Jaemin ordered from the small cafe lining the sidewalk.

"You don't like coffee," he said.

"No~ I just haven't found one that I like."

"Okay."

Jaemin tipped the straw towards Lee. She muttered a small thank you and took a sip. The taste of the hot coffee made Lee recoil almost instantly, a disgusted look on her face.

"That's disgusting," she spat. She looked around desperately for something to rid her tongue of the taste of coffee.

Jaemin chuckled at her expression and held his hand out for her to take. "Let's go find you a smoothie shop."

Lee slipped her hand into his and they walked hand in hand, searching for somewhere that sold smoothies.

4 |
During the cooking vlive featuring Jungwoo, Renjun, Kun, Chenle and Jaemin, Lee walked in, the smell of food making her tummy rumble.

"Nana~" she whined, trudging over to him after Kun refused to give her food.

"Yeah?" he asked, tilting his head in her direction but keeping his eyes on the bread in the pan.

Lee rested her head against his shoulder. "Nana, I'm hungry. Kun oppa won't give me food."

"It's not ready yet," Kun said.

"He's being mean," Lee pouted, ignoring Kun.

"I literally feed you every second day," Kun said exasperatedly.

"That's not good," Jaemin said, also ignoring Kun. He scooped a few bits of caramelised bread onto the spatula, blew on it to cool it down, then offered it to Lee.

"Thank you, Nana." She smiled happily and gave him a tight hug.

5 |
During another vlive, Jaemin and Lee were messing around in the background, making faces, posing and jumping around like the idiots they are.

Jaemin was watching Lee make another face when he noticed the long chords on her hoodie. He grabbed them and pulled her closer until she was pressed against him. Smiling, he leant his forehead on hers.

Any fans watching that weren't distracted by Lucas's failed attempt at flirting with Violet saw they way Lee and Jaemin made heart eyes at each other and thought that he was about to kiss her. And he might have too, if it wasn't for Lee suddenly licking his cheek than running away, screaming the Australian national anthem.

6 |
The second time NCT Dream appeared on Celev.TV, they talked about the things they did during their breaks after promotions. Jisung said that Jaemin was studying English. Jaemin confessed that part of the reason he was learning was because he wanted to talk to Lee in English like Mark does.

7 |
In 2014 when Jaemin and Lee were still trainees, they unknowingly bought each other the same bracelet. The braided leather bracelets are always seen on their wrists.

8 |
Lee was once complaining about how cold her hands were so Jaemin wrapped his hands around hers, blew warm air and rubbed them, trying to warm them up for her.

❁ ✿❁ ✿❁ ✿❁ ❁

A/N Thank you to the requester. This was fun to write.

So...

Simon Says...

I'm in love.

Hyuck looked so good and he got so many lines.☺