Meilet | Princess For A Day

NCT ROSE were planning to have a princess themed photoshoot for some magazine none of them could remember the name of. The shoot was happening over two days and involved a lot of green screens. Today, though, the girls were just getting their dresses fitted.

The six girls walked around the dress shop, eyes wide with an and amazement. The enormous room was filled with rows upon rows of fabulous ballgowns varying in size, colour and design.

"I think I might cry," Lee mumbled, her eyes wandering all over the dresses.

"So you're impressed?"

They jumped at the voice. Standing in the doorway was the designer, Jung Eunhee, with three assistants. With her dramatic makeup and colourful clothes, Mei though she was the embodiment of her dresses.

"We're very impressed," Jia told her. "Except Violet maybe. She's not a big fan of dresses."

"Oh, yeah?" Eunhee asked, looking at said girl. "And why is that?"

"They make me feel exposed," Violet said.

"I'm guessing you don't like showing too much skin either," Eunhee said. She crossed her arms and watched Violet with an analysing look.

"No," Violet answered.

Eunhee nodded thoughtfully. "Okay. What about the rest of you? What's your style? Jia, you're the leader, tell me about their styles."

"Okay, well, Mei wears skirts and dress all the time and she tends to wear nude and light colours. Queenie unnie is very sophisticated and likes natural colours. Violet likes dark, long and baggy clothes. Lee doesn't really have a set style. Like her personality, it differs a lot. And Kaede is very cute and girly."

"That's great. Before we start picking dresses, let's get you measured. My assistants can help you."

The assistants walked towards the girls with cloth measurement tapes in their hands. Two went to Kaede and Jia, the other moved to Violet, but the second she touched Violet's arm, Violet jumped and ripped the hand off her arm.

"No!" she exclaimed, eyes wide with panic.

The assistant stepped back, eyes wide.

"Violet," Mei said gently. "Calm down." She turned to the assistant. "I'm sorry about her. I'll do her measurements."

Nodding, the assistant handed the tape over.

"Thank you." Mei turned back to Violet and started wrapping the tape around her upper arm. "You didn't have to be so rude."

"She touched me," Violet grumbled. "I don't like people touching me."

"You don't seem to mind me touching you," Mei observed as she moved the tape around Violet's waist.

"You're different," Violet said, cheeks flushing. "I know you."

"Okay." Mei finished measuring Violet then pat her shoulder. "Try not to be so rough with people next time."

Violet nodded.

❁ ✿❁ ✿❁ ✿❁ ❁

"Violet-ssi," Eunhee said, approaching the girl after finishing her talk with Queenie. "Just like what I've done with your members, I've picked a few dresses you might like and you just have to choose your favourite."

Violet followed the designer down one of the rows. They stopped in front of a forest green dress with long sleeves and a diamond-encrusted bust.