Beauty

Why are you doing this to me?

You're making me falling in love with such tiny and futile things.

The way you're gently biting your pen when you're thinking about the great text you're going to write.

How you hide your nose in your white scarf in the cold times.

How you do your eyebrows again, after humidifying your flimsy fingers with your softly pinky tongue.

Your lost doe eyes, glittering with a lovely mischief,

Your skin of porcelain, your cotton-candy-colored cheeks,

Your bright and shining smile, the light of my world.

Not forgetting the invisible scars on your heart,

That are accompanied by the visible and beautiful ones on your arms.

-
-
-

Written on October the 8th 2018, 3:00am

A short message to tell you that you're beautiful, with your scars, with your imperfections, you're wonderful the way you are, and you shouldn't be afraid of it. What you've been through or what you're going through only makes you even more beautiful and strong.

Believe in yourself

HEY (big mood change I'm slightly bipolar (it's sarcasm I know I have a weird sense of humor)) MY BOOK IS #7 IN #DONTREADTHIS LMAOOOOO THAT'S SO FUNNY Y'ALL ARE SO COOL THIS IS A REALLY MISERABLE PRIDE BUT I'M STILL PROUD AHAHAHAHA ISTG THIS MAKES ME SMILE SO MUUUCH THANK YOU FOR READING MY SHIT MAYBE I WON'T WRITE DEPRESSING THINGS TONIGHT. SO I WAS HAPPY WHEN I SAW THIS AND I POST THIS PART EARLIER THAN EXPECTED BUT YOU GUYS MADE MY NIGHT LMAO SO I DO IT ANYWAY.

KISSSSSSSSSSEUUUUUU