Smile, Chapter 2

"You fucker! You said you'd watch out for him! But no! You got him in trouble just because you can't control your goddamn anger! Why make Alex's problem yours? Do you know how pissed off my parents got with him?! He already feels neglected and you just made it worse! You made it worse you fucker!"

I slammed Hunter to the floor, violently throwing punches at him. I threw my fist into his chest and he gasped for air. Not wanting him to be able to regain his breath though, I locked my hands around his neck and pressed my fingers tightly into his throat. His face started to redden as he desperatley clawed at my hands. I could hear Kat screaming at me in terror but I didn't care. I didn't care about anything other than my brother.

"Hey! Break it up!"

Arms wrapped around me and I noticed this to be one of the security guards, lifting me off Hunter who was dragged up by another. The guard was more gentle with him, they knew how he could get. They let him take a couple of minutes to regain his breath whilst Kat took his hand. He looked pissed but nowhere near as pissed as me. i was gonna fucking kill him.

"Get off!" I screamed and punched hthe guard hard in the face. He let go of me in shock and I used that to get back to Hunter who was now standing and tightly clenching his fists.

"Alex didn't even get in trouble, you bastard!" He growled and kicked me in the stomach, sending me flying back into the lockers. I moved to grab him but another guard appeared, one grabbing me and the other grabbing Hunter; this time not being as gentle. I could see the fear in Hunter's eyes but I didn't really give a fuck. Abused or not, raped or not, I would end him.

"Principal's office. Now,"

***

( Alex's Pov )

"You may think I'm happy. But honestly dear. The only way I'll really smile is if you cut me ear to ear,"

"You're really good," a voice said from beside me. I turned my head and relaxed a little bit when I saw it was Kat, Hunter's girlfriend. I was really good friends with her. Ever since I found out her and Hunter had started coming to the school, I'd gotten close to her. Hunter was one of my best friends, and I'd slowly started to feel like that with Kat as well. She was so understanding, she was great.

"Thanks," I smiled. "Are you waiting for Hunter?"

"Yeah," she muttered. "You're waiting for Mikey?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "I think they were fighting about me. Because me and Hunter got in trouble yesterday,"

"Don't blame yourself," she hesitated but placed a hand on my shoulder. "Mikey and Hunter are just as angry as each other. So when the oppertunity to fight comes, they don't waste it."

"Guess so,"

The door to the Mr. Roullette's office opened and Hunter and Mikey stumbled out, both smirking. Mr Roullette looked pissed as hell but whenever he was with Hunter or Mikey, that was natural.

"See? Friends again," Kat chuckled before standing up to greet Hunter. "What's so funny?"

"Nothing," Mikey sighed. "We're just fucking hilarious when it comes to sarcasm,"

I rolled my eyes and faced him. "Was the fight about me?"

"Maybe," he muttered. "But it doesn't matter now. All's sorted,"

I looked at Hunter. "Really?"

"Pinky swear," he held his pinky out and I laughed.

***

(Mikey's Pov)

Ok. It was time for me to go absolutley ape shit. I'd been wanting to do this for 2 fucking years and now the time had finally come. Time for me to let all hell break loose. Walking into the front room, i faced my Mom and Dad.