Smile, Chapter 7

{ Dear people who told me to change the cover because it's horrible and frightening, no. IT'S FUCKING HOT, Much love }

-

"Why can't we just go to Hunter's?"

"Alex we've been through this a hundread times," Mikey sighed and wrapped an arm around me. It was so fucking cold and he wasn't letting us go to our friends place. Even if it was just for 5 minutes. It was too fucking cold, I couldn't even feel my body. "We're running away. We're not spending the night because our drunken Father went psycho again. This is real, Alex."

"But-"

"No," he said quietly. "I know you wanna go home but no,"

"What if we talk to Mom and Dad?" I suggested. "I'll tell them I wont cut. I'll-"

"No,"

"Mikey!" I whimpered and punched him in the shoulder. "Please, I'm scared..I'm scared and I wanna go home,"

"Alex don't be scared," he soothed his hand across my cheek and shook his head. "Why are you scared? No one's gonna hurt you,"

"Mikey we have nothing. If we stay out here, do you know what we're gonna fucking have to do for money?"

"I'll do it. I wont let anyone touch you,"

"No!" I snapped, the anger in my voice probably surprising him. I'd never spoken that loud before, at least not to Mikey. I was only loud in my sleep, when I was screaming like a fucking baby. "Mikey, I wanna go home. Or to Hunter's. Or to Tom's,"

"No," he growled and grabbed my hand as tight as possible. I whimpered a little but he didn't budge, just stared at me with desperate eyes. "You just told me that we'd have to fuck for money, against our will. And you quite clearly don't wanna do that. So tell me, if you're against that, then why the fuck do you wanna go to stay with some rapist?!"

"He's not a rapist!" I hissed and pushed Mikey away from me. I pulled my knees up to my chest and held myself as I shivered. Mikey was such a prick sometimes. He knew that Tom wasn't a rapist. If he was a rapist, then he would've raped me when he got the chance the other day.

"Alex," Mikey sighed. "If Mom and Dad knew what he did to you..things would be so much different. But you didn't want me to tell them,"

"So you tell them I streetfight?" I demanded. "That's fucked, but what's even more fucked is that they believed it. Do I fucking look like a streetfighter?"

"No but that's not the point,"

"You could've said I got in a fight at school,"

"I panicked! Gimme a break!"

"I can't deal with this Mikey," I groaned. "We're gonna have to go back sometime,"

"No,"

"Right. So you're ok with me going absolutley crazy?"

"What are you talking about Alex?"

"My meds. You know, the ones for depression PTSD, little things like that.."

"Awh fuck" he groaned and moved closer to me. He practically crawled over to where I sat, and scooped his arms under my own. He lifted me up onto his lap, and my legs went straight around his waist with my arms around his neck. His hand rubbed my back, pushing my face down a little so it sunk into his shoulder. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry, I wasn't thinking"

"It's ok," I murmured. "I just wanna go home,"

"I know you do buddy..I know,"

"Are we going to? I'm really cold,"