not an update, just important information.

{AN} I'll upload tomorrow, I promise.

Basically, this is my story and I can do whatever I want with it. I can make Mikey kill people, and I can make Mikey&Alex have hot incest, anal sex. Because you know what?

I don't care if i lose a reader. Most of you know by now, that I'm not the most sane of people. If you've red LLAD, you know that I've been through some of that. If you've red my profile, you know that I have some fucked up problems. And do you know how I deal with these problems? By writing about them.

Yes, I don't write so I can get internet famous. I do it for me.

I appreciate opinions, and constructive criticism. But there's a line between constructive criticism, and just telling me what to write otherwise you wont read this story.

Quite frankly, I don't care if a few people stop reading this story. If you can't handle violence, traumatic situations, abuse, murder, blahblahblah, then don't read any of my stories. I'm not saying this to be mean..I'm saying this because I genuinley do get upset when people tell me that I'm writing about "fucked up" and "disgusting" things.

I lost a reader because Alex was sexually abused.

I lost a reader because Mikey killed someone.

I lost a reader because their Dad is a recovering alcoholic.

And I lost a reader because the cover is innapropriate?

Well..if you don't like any of the things listed above, don't read this story. I'm saying this purely so you don't get offended, and also so that I don't get offended. It does hurt when people I don't even know say I'm fucked up for writing this stuff.

But then, it also makes me want to write even more fucked up.

So, I'm going to let you all in on a little secret. Mikey is going to kill soon... So go on, if you can't handle that, if i'm too fucked up for you, then tell me i've lost a reader.

Go on. You tempted?

_

Ohmygod, I was acting so hardcore. lul.

I'm sorry if i came across bitchy :L but i needed to get my point across. Also i'm sorry if you saw there was another chapter and was all "OMIGOD YEE!!!!!! shit, it's just information :C "

i love you all, so so much. And i really am sorry if i seem bitchy. I've been sat here for like 20 minutes wondering whether to actually post this or not. So um, i'm genuinley sorry.

And i'll make the best chapter evaaa tomorrow

Love you all ^0^