chapter 16

{ AN } I dunno if any of you have realized this..but this story is twisted. And the reason I don't update it that much, is because I tend to write it when i'm in a twisted mood. so um yeah, i'm psycotic when i write this. thought i'd let you know that :)

-

I didn't know what to think as I knocked on Hunter's door. I was breathing fast, my hands were shaking,  I could feel my heart. It was terrifying but I didn't know if I should be terrified or not. 

Hunter opened the door, facing me with somewhat confusion. "Hi,"

"Is Mikey here?"

He shifted uncomfortably. "Yeah he is. Come on,"

I made my way way into the hallway, looking around nervously. I'd bee in Hunter's house a lot of times but this time just felt different. It was the only time that I'd ever stepped foot inside, and I'd honestly been scared. I guess Hunter saw this, he noticed my shaking physique, watering eyes, and pulled me towards him. Hugging Hunter was something I wasn't used to, but it still felt nice. He pulled away after a few moments and sighed before leading me upstairs.

We stopped at a closed door and Hunter hesitated before reaching for the lock.

"You locked him in a room?"

"What would you do if someone tried to kill you?" He mumbled, completely blowing me away.

"What do you-"

"He's probably gonna scream like fuck and try and kill me again, but I'm pretty sure as soon as he sees you he'll stop,"

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't even know,"

I took a deep breath when Hunter unlocked the door, slowly pulling it open. I kinda hid behind him, afraid of what I might see. I bit my lip, and got ready to cover my ears.

"You piece of shit! I'm gonna fucking kill you, you worthless bastard! I'm gonna make you wish you'd died along with your rapist of a Dad all them years ago! I'm gonna make you fucking-" the words stopped and I faced my brother. My insane, psycotic brother with blood down the sides of his face, all over his hands, and drenching his shirt. He faced my watering eyes, my quivering lip, he looked like he was going to break down when I choked out a whimper. "Alex-"

He reached out for me but I stood back. "Stay away from me,"

"Alex you don't understand," he whispered. "Alex let me explain,"

"You..that blood..where..oh my God," I cried; stumbling back into the wall. I clutched my head, feeling my breath get lost in my throat. I gasped for it, trying my hardest not to break down on the ground. 

"Me and Hunter were fighting.."

"But why is your shirt covered in blood?!"

"It wasn't my fault!"

"The scythe," I realized; biting my lip even harder. "The scythe wasn't there when I woke up. Mikey what the hell did you do?!"

"I didn't mean to!"

"I found him a few blocks from here," Hunter explained. "Next to a Doctor. I dunno him, I recognized him from the health centre. Dr Grey or-"

"My therapist," I whispered. "Oh my God,"

"He was dead, Alex," Hunter murmured. 

Looking up at Mikey, my eyes widened. I didn't know whether to punch him in the face, cry my eyes out on the floor or run the fuck away. I guess I couldn't run away though, I couldn't leave Hunter alone with Mikey. I couldn't cry, because then Mikey would cry and that'd just be awkward for Hunter. I couldn't punch him in the face either, because 1 i couldn't hurt him. And 2, I was terrified.