Smile, Chapter 5

{ this story's gonna have sexual scenes and whatnot, i am not held responsible for loss of innocence. read at yo' own risk. sowwii for only uploading this story for a while..not been feeling up to writing the others }

-

( 3 Weeks Later )

"A torturing term used all around the world but originating in Chelsea. The victim's hands are tied or held and the sides of there mouth are cut slightly breaking the strong lip structure. Like a smile. A Chelsea Smile,"

"Can you stop reading that?" I whispered to Tom as he searched around on Urban Dictionary. I didn't know why he was doing this. I mean, it was my first time at his house and he was reading out my problems.

"Why? I'm just-"

"I know..but can you stop? Please?"

"You know," he murmured as he came over to sit next to me. We were in his bedroom, his parents were out, we were alone. Which was bad cause shit stuff always happened when people were alone together.

He slid a hand up my thigh and pressed his lips to my ear. "You could've said please yesterday when you threw me out of your house,"

"You upset my brother," I whispered. "I needed to talk to him,"

"No," he chuckled. "Alex, your brother upset you. That's why you cut,"

"One time," I murmured. "I only did it because of Mikey one time,"

"Then what about the rest?"

You. Fucking, fucking you.

"Nothing," I sighed. "I just got upset. I didn't know what else to do,"

"Awh," he cooed. "Well next time you feel sad, you come right here to me, to this room, and I will make you feel so much better.."

"H-How?"

Tom just smirked at me, his dark eyes scanning over my body. His face kinda scared me, with the way he was looking at me. I wanted him to stop, it was making me kinda awkward. But I didn't say anything. And I didn't say anything either when he placed his hand on my buldge, rubbing me on top of my jeans. I just kinda jumped, gasped and squealed like a fucking kid. I thought Tom would've stopped after that but he didn't. He probably just didn't hear me.

"Tom," I whimpered; trying to pull his hand away. "Tom stop,"

"Shh," he whispered and kissed my lips quickly. "I promise it'll make you feel better,"

"But-"

He put a finger to my lips. "No. Don't talk, just relax."

I whimpered, but nodded all the same. I was shaking a little as Tom took my shoulders and lay me down on the bed. He leaned over me, putting his lips to my neck and holding my hands. I wasn't sure if he was doing that because he actually wanted to hold my hands, or because it was a form of holding me down. I didn't try and find out though. I didn't want to.

"Hey," he soothed his hands over my chest and slid them up my shirt. I trembled at his touch, his hands were cold and they made me feel weird. I didn't like it but I was too scared to tell him to stop. "Just relax, ok?"

"I don't want to," I whimpered. "Tom-"

"Don't worry, we're not gonna have sex. We'll just have some fun,"

"No.."

"Alex," he snapped and looked at me with threatening eyes. "We're a couple now, aren't we?"

"Yeah.."

"So keep still, relax and enjoy,"

I nodded, biting my lip to keep from screaming and restraining myself to keep from running away. I wanted to close my eyes but i was too scared. I just wanted it to stop, I wanted him to just fucking stop. He wouldn't stop though.