EYE OF THE HURRICANE

✢ ✢ ✢

Throughout the summer, things had calmed down in Beacon Hills. Ella Foster's problems were no longer revolving around the supernatural, but rather boys. Things between her and Scott were progressing slowly, and she didn't really know what the two of them were to each other. One thing was clear, though, whatever she felt for him he clearly reciprocated.

At the arrival of the school year, things take a turn for the worst. An alpha pack arrives in town, and they were out for blood. And Foster wasn't fond of them going after her best friend - Isaac Lahey. War lines were being drawn, and she and her friends had to do whatever it took to protect each other.

However, in their pursuit to fight back, they might just let out something even more insidious. Foster wanted a year that revolved around school, her friends, and Scott McCall. Instead, she got evil druids, demonic ninjas, and a fox with an insatiable thirst for chaos.

And much to her displeasure, it seemed that her enemies knew more about what she was than she did.

✢ ✢ ✢

GINNY GARDNER
as ELLA FOSTER

GINNY GARDNERas ELLA FOSTER

✢ ✢ ✢

Copyright © Tara | 2014

AUTHOR'S NOTE: Hi, and welcome to Eye of the Hurricane. Please don't steal Ella Foster or her plot lines. I really love her, and since you're this far along, I hope you love her, too. Hope you guys are all excited for season three!

However, that being said, I also don't own Teen Wolf. All rights go to Jeff Davis and MTV. I only own Ella Foster and her plot lines. I also own any and all other OCs that show up throughout the series.

You can also find the official Ella Foster playlist on my Spotify. There's a link to my account on my Wattpad profile!

Since this book two, it starts in season three. I hope you enjoy, and here's a little navigational guide to the series:

BOOK ONE: BEFORE THE STORM ( season two )

BOOK TWO: EYE OF THE HURRICANE ( season three a + b )

BOOK THREE: INTO THE WRECKAGE ( season four, season five a + b )

BOOK FOUR: TITLE COMING SOON ( season six a + b )