Another One?

~Time skip to next day 1st block~

I walked into Mrs.Anselmi's class from my locker for 1st block, and see Carleigh sitting next to the new kid. Callise wasn't here yet, so I sit beside Carleigh, as soon I do Callise walks in and sits beside me. Carleigh and Shawn start talking, and I smile that smile every fangirl has. Callise starts laughing, and Carleigh turns towards me. "I did nothing" I say, which was true (for once in my life). "What did you do?" Carleigh questions. "I just smiled okay!" I exclaim, laughing. "Mhm sure" "Shut it, Shawn!" I say. "Give it back" Carleigh says. "Give what back?" I say, actually confused. "You know what" "What, what did I take?" I say checking my surroundings. "Ohhhhh" I say as I see Shawn holding Carleigh's lunch box up. 

"Okay, I know what you mean, but I'm serious, I don't have it." "Then where is it?!" She exclaims, laughing slightly, sounding stupidly frustrated. Shawn passes me her lunch box behind her. "Do you have it?" "Nope." She starts to turn and I pass the lunchbox back to Shawn. She sighs in slight defeat. Shawn puts it on her desk. "What?" She exclaims questioningly and in surprise. "We were passing it back and forth," I say laughing. She slaps me, and I punch her (thank god Mrs.Anselmi isn't in here). "Hey hey hey, what's with the violence?" Shawn says as he holds down Carleigh's hand, and she blushes. I laugh and so does Callise. Carleigh tries to move her hand, but Shawn keeps it held down. "No violence," he says sternly and jokingly as he lets go of her hand.

~Smallish time skip~

The bell rang and math class ends. I rush out the door, even though I don't have to go far. Carleigh catches up, and grabs onto my backpack. Since it's an A-Day, I have Medical Detectives with Debolt. Logan walks out into the hallway, not far behind Kendal. "Logan" I say exaggerating his name. "What" he says exaggerating 'what'. "Hi" I say laughing. Carleigh grabs onto my backpack. "Oof" "Hey hey," someone pulls her arm off my backpack.. What the hell? "Llama" I turn to see Kendal, as he puts his arm around me, and Logan comes around to my other side. We walk and talk until we have a small group made of me, Kendal, Logan, Carleigh, Jenna, and- "Shawn!" Someone says, running up to Shawn. 

"Hey Opal!" He says as they hug. "Who's that?" Logan whispers to me. "Apparently Opal" I turn around, and see Shawn hugging the Opal girl. Why are there so many new students!? "Hi! I'm Carleigh!" Carleigh says enthusiastically. "Hey, I'm Opal." She says blandly. Carleigh comes over to me. "What crawled up her butt?-" "And died?" I say laughing. "Why is everything about death nowadays?" Carleigh exclaims. "Our generation is very dark these days" Shawn says waving his finger at Carleigh. She starts laughing. We are now in the main hallway, and I seperate from the group. This Opal girl though.... I already think she'll be trouble. Although she's got a good act going for her, and Shawn is too blind to realize it. I walk into my 2nd block (Medical Detectives with DEBOLT), still thinking about how I can show Shawn, Opal is just an act... 

A/N The next chapter is very long compared to the one I've been posting, so please be patient (hint hint it's 1400 words hehe)

-Llama~Chan <3