9

Spaghetti

It was a rough time after Peter Pan had arrived in Storybrooke to reunite with his girlfriend. Evelina was surprised that Peter had taken the news of the baby very well, and even seemed excited about it. He was careful around Evelina, trying his hardest not to lose his temper, and tried to help her in every way possible.

And that included her strange cravings.

"Peeeeteeerr!"

"Oh god."

"PETER!"

The boy immediately ran up the stairs to aid his pregnant girlfriend. She was a visionary, and her belly only added to her beauty...

Is what Pan would say if he wasn't so sleep deprived.

But after living an entire week with the Charming's, and helping Evelina with her pregnancy needs, Peter was ready to call it quits.

"Yes, my love?" He asked in a strained voice, hoping he didn't need to go far for whatever strange combination of food she now wanted.

As he braced himself for Evelina's words, the blonde girl instead extended her arms out to her and pouted.

"Please come cuddle with me."

It was a request, not even Pan could deny, as he latched onto her without another word and kissed her forehead.

"I love you."

"I love you too, I suppose."

~

"We should get our own place."

Evelina looked up to meet her boyfriend's eyes. She expected to see a glint of humor or a smirk that said he was only kidding.

But all she saw were his serious eyes.

"Oh wow, you're serious." She whispered and Pan smiled.

"Course I am love. With the baby on the way, it would only make sense for us to find a place of our own, does it not?"

Evelina sat up and took a deep breath. She began to run all possible downsides to living with Peter.

She couldn't think of one.

"You're crazy, you know that?"

"Only for you."

"Get out." Evelina giggled as she pushed Peter off the bed. She peered over to see him laying there with no intention to move.

"You can't just say you want to move in with me, min kjære, that is a topic that has to be discussed with ample detail. I don't believe you have thought it through." Evie said softly, trying not to upset Peter for doubting him.

"I have thought it through. I am completely sure about this."

"Well, I am completely sure David is going to strangle you if you even bring up the topic of me leaving. He's not exactly your biggest fan."

It was true, David hadn't taken Peter's arrival very well. In fact, David was against Pan being near Evelina Frost at all. He didn't want Pan to breathe the same air as Evelina, or even be within a block of her location. Eventually, Snow was able to calm him down with the intent of easing his protectiveness over young Evelina.

It wasn't easy but in the end, Snow managed to convince David to let Peter stay, for the good of their youngest 'daughter' and her baby. With that decision made, it only urged Emma and Hook to move out of the small loft with Henry. They bought the house where Peter had spoken to Emma, and by the end of that same week, the trio moved out of the loft.

Evelina cried as she watched Emma pick up the last bag.

"Noooo you can't leave me! What about our gossip session?!" Evelina whimpered. Emma smiled sadly at her.

"We're not moving far, Evie. And I'll be over all the time. I promise to visit often." Emma tried to propose but Evelina simply pushed her away.

"Not you, I was talking to Hook!" She wailed as she threw herself into the pirate's arms. Hook gave Emma a smirk.

"You two have gossip sessions?" Emma asked slowly in disbelief.

"Every Monday, at 11:30 with lemonade and biscuits. We either have it here or at Regina's place. Sometimes the queen joins us too." He explained to his girlfriend before turning to comfort the crying Frost. As Emma tried to process the strange information and bizarre image of Killian and Evelina gossiping like two southern belles over crumpets and whatnot, she eventually decided to ignore the new disturbing vision and walked out of her old loft without another word.

Soon, the farewells and cries had diminished, and Peter and Evelina were left to an empty apartment. Snow and David had decided on a date night, and all that was left was a pregnant princess with swing moods, unlike anything Peter had ever witnessed before.

"This is called a kettle. You boil water for tea and coffee in it on that thing called a stove." Evelina explained to Peter who nodded. His girlfriend had decided to teach him all about the technology and utilities that weren't found on Neverland. He didn't have the heart to break it to Evelina that he already knew everything she was talking about.

He decided to simply go along with it.

Evelina was in a deep rant about the microwave when Peter slid his arms her waist. He peppered her neck in soft kisses in an attempt to distract Evelina, but she didn't even budge as she continued to snap about how the microwave always burned her popcorn no matter what she did.

"Evelina, I'm trying to woo you with my kisses, and all you can do is get mad at the microwave." Peter grumped. He regretted his comment when Evelina glared at him. She pushed him away and turned to him with crossed arms.

"Now that you're informed with all the kitchen utensils, make me dinner." She said and sat down at the table with a book. Peter stared at her but didn't dare say otherwise. He simply turned on the stove and began to make her a meal.

"I liked you better when you weren't pregnant."

"Well tough love, buddy, this is the result you get when you forget to use a fucking condom."

~

The talk about moving in together in their own place didn't leave Peter's mind for a second. As he finally served a plate of spaghetti to Evelina, he watched with loving eyes as she covered it with too much cheese and began to scoff it all down. Peter had to remind her to chew before she choked.

After staring at Evelina eat her third bowl of spaghetti, he suddenly realized something and panicked.

"Baby!"

Evelina squealed at Peter's out of nowhere jump.

"What, what, what?!" Evelina panicked. She thought maybe she was going into labor but then figured that was stupid as how would Peter know before her.

"I never bloody asked you to be my official girlfriend!" Peter breathed. Evelina stared at him deadpan and turned back to her bowl.

"I think it's a bit late for that now." She mused but Peter shook his head. He grabbed his coat off the hanger quickly before grabbing Evelina's hand and pulling her towards the door.

"What the- where are we going?!" She snapped in confusion.

"To the beach!"

"But Peter, my spaghetti!"

*unedited*

When you are so drowned in homework, you forget you have responsibilities as an author...

Sorry 😌