14

Letters

Arendelle, B.E.B

Today Jack took my baby girl, Evelina, away to another realm. The chance of ever seeing her again are slim. Mother and father insisted it is for the best.

I have not stopped crying.

~

Arendelle, B.E.B

Mother and father passed away. Their ship never made it to Corona. The crown falls to me on my 21st birthday.

Evelina will never meet her grandparents.

~

Arendelle, A.E.B

After everything that happened on my coronation day, the kingdom has accepted me as their queen. Everything seemed to work out. Except for my daughter. Jack informed me he was leaving Evelina with a family in a place called Storybrooke. I asked him if I could visit her. Although he agreed, Jack has not returned in months. I do not know when he plans to take me to Evelina, but I hope it is soon.

Evelina's birthday is coming soon.

~

My dearest Evelina,
Your father promised to take me to visit you soon. I hope to hold you in my arms again, beautiful daughter. Although I do not know much about you, I hope to change that. I only know some things about what Jack has told me. He told me you inherited our powers. They mimic mine more than his. I hope you embraced them as your own rather than to hide them away. But I am sure your father knows how to help you control them.

It is summer here in Arendelle. You may be unknown throughout the kingdom but you are still its princess.

Jeg elsker deg

~

Dear Evelina,
My favorite color is blue. From the few photographs your father brought me, I can see it is the same shade as your eyes. Jack says you look just like me now that you are older.

I miss you

~

My lovely daughter Evelina,
Jack said for my 26th birthday that he would take me to visit you! He is taking me the day after. My cousin is arriving today as well. She wishes to meet you as well. I hope Jack can take us all to your realm.

I'll see you soon, my lovely daughter.

...

Those were only a few of the letters and sections of Elsa's diaries that Evelina could bring herself to read. The number of letters Elsa had written to Evelina but never sent was endless. With a heavy heart, she placed the rest of the letters and diaries away and locked them safely.

She looked up to meet Anna's eyes. Evelina's aunt smiled softly at her before giving her an understanding smile.

"Reading them will take time and I know it's not easy on the heart. I just thought you should have them instead of them rotting away in the castle attic."

Evelina hugged Anna, and the queen immediately wrapped her arms around her niece.

"Thank you so much for bringing them to me."

Evelina had a wonderful childhood. Her only regret would be never meeting her mother and having a decent conversation with her. It was true with all of the realm and their different time speeds, it was quite hard to keep track of how old her mother thought she was before she passed.

Henry had also finally given Evelina the letter she and Belle had been decoding before she ran away to Neverland. He told her it was another long lost letter from Elsa. Evelina wasn't ready to open it and instead stuck it away with the rest of the letters Anna had bought.

"Isn't it curious how far we've come?" Peter asked one night as he wrapped his arms tightly around Evelina's waist.
They were once again in their own apartment, with Baby Seb, wondering again about their future.

"I still think the boys should come back and try to make their own lives here. Or at least we go back to Neverland. I swear Felix won't survive without you." She chuckled.

"We need to do whatever's best for Sebastian now, darling. And trust me when I say, Neverland is no place for a baby. Sebastian's best chance is here in Storybrooke, with your family near to guide us."

Evelina turned to face Peter completely with a smile.

"Well now... You really have changed. Months ago, you wanted to hang my family and take over our town."

"I like to think that was only a mere phase," Peter muttered, rethinking back to the time when chaos was the only thing that cluttered his small brain.

A shrill cry emerged from Sebastian's room and Evelina groaned.

"I swear, he never shuts up. He's just like his father." Evelina teased as she walked towards the nursery. Peter frowned.

"If that's an insult then I'm offended."

When Peter entered the nursery, he smiled as Evelina rocked their son, feeding him all while humming softly. He neared her and watched as Sebastian enjoyed his dinner. Peter frowned when Seb groped Evelina's breast as he sucked even harder for milk. Peter grumbled.

"Maybe he is just like me. Look at him go." Peter said in astonishment as Sebastian's sucking pace quickened. Evelina rolled her eyes.

"Get away from me. I'm feeding our son, I don't need another lingering pervert."

*unedited*

B.E.B = Before Emma's Birth

A.E.B = After Emma's Birth

We're nearing the end people. One or two more chapters at the very least.

Cheers.