I will forever be grateful for everything that has happened here.

Ages ago, can't even remember when I started this series, I didn't imagine so many would actually read it.

And now the time has come.

It is a time to say goodbye to Evelina Frost and Peter Pan. Their story will forever be here and I hope you enjoyed it just as much as I loved writing it.

Thank you so, S O much to everyone who supported me, stuck around, commented and voted.

I know I wasn't the best writer ever, but hey, I warned ya.

And although my OUAT faze has passed, and the show has come and gone, my writing has not, so stick around! More future writings to come from me.
It won't be Once Upon a Time, but I like to think y'all will still like it.

Quick teaser: Harry Potter and Twilight are making a comeback, I swear.

I've spent years on this Harry Potter series that I hope will be as successful as The Weakness series, so if y'all see me in the Harry Potter section now, come say hello! Literally, for years I've been writing these five HP books. I keep rewriting it over and over because I feel as of its not good enough for public viewing. I'm satisfied with my latest version though.

I swear it'll be good.

And of course, I know a lot of people don't enjoy Twilight, but I like to think they just didn't like Bella and Edward's relationship.

Thankfully we ain't about those two weirdos, we stan Jasper.

Thank you all again. I love you all so much, and even if you were just a reader, it is very much appreciated.

I hope to see you all soon on my books again.

Cheers🍻

You are all forever my weaknesses.

-periwinkles-