If Connor Was Gay

https://youtu.be/tyY8iY5llvM

Connor: Ah, an afternoon alone with my favorite book. The cat's cradle. No roomate to bother me. How can it get any better than this?

Evan: Oh Hi Connor!

Bih u thought.

Connor: Hi, Evan.(y did I jinx it)

Evan: Hey, Connor! You'll never guess what happened to me on the subway this morning. This guy was smiling at me, and talking to me.

Connor: Mhm, that's VERY interesting.

Evan: He was being REAL friendly! And heh, I think he was coming onto me. I think, he might've thought *I* was gay!

Connor: *O F F E N D E D*...Ahem. So uh, wh-why are you telling me this? Why should I care? I don't care. What cha have for lunch today?

Evan: Aw, you don't have to get all defensive, Con-

Connor: I'M NOT BEING DEFENSIVE!-...Why do I care about some gay guy, okay? I am trying to read.

Evan: Well, I didn't mean anything by it, Connor. I- I just think it's something we should be able to talk about.

Connor: Well I do not want to talk about it, Evan. This conversation is over.

Evan: Yeah, but Connor-

Connor: O V E R.

Evan:*#depressed*...Well, O-okay. But just so you know. If you were gay, that'd be okay. I mean cause hey! Ha!

Connor:wtf is this sound

Evan: I'd like you anyway. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Connor: Evan no.

Evan: Because you see. If it were me! I would feel free to say! That I was gay- but I'm not gay.

Jared: he's bi tho.

Connor: Evan, please. I am trying to read.

*awkward music pause*

Connor: WOT!?

Evan: If you were queer.

Connor: Ugh, Evan!

Evan: I'd still be here.

Connor: Evan I am trying to read this book-

Evan: Year after year!

Connor: Evan!

Evan: Because you're dear to me.

Connor: AH!

Evan: And I know that you.

Connor: What?

Evan: Would except me to!

Connor: I would?

Evan: If I told you today! "Hey! Guess what!? I'm gay!" But I'm not gay.

Connor: That's not what u said last night u lying cunt.

Evan: what? I'm happy! Just being with you!

Connor: High-button shoes! Pal Joey!

Evan:So*cast says 'Bisexuality'* why*cast says 'CONDOM'* should it matter to me, what you do in bed with guys?

Connor: EVAN THAT IS WRONG!(Idk he might've said Gross. But I like Wrong better.)

Evan: No it's not! TAKE THAT INTERNALIZED HOMOPHOBIA! If you were gay!

Connor: Aaghh.

Evan: I'd shout HOORAY!!

Connor: I am NOT listening!

Evan: And here I'd stay!

Connor: LA LA LA LA LA!

Evan: But I wouldn't get in your way!

Connor: AAAHH (IM NOT GON LIE THAT SCREAM SCARED THE SHIT OUT IF ME)

Evan: You can count on me! To always be! Beside you everyday! To tell you it's okay! You were just born that way! And as they say! It's in your DNA! 

Evan&(Connor): YOU'RE GAAAAAAY(I AM NOT GAY!)

Evan: IF you WERE gay.

Connor: AGH!

Go subscribe to mushie r.!

I just wanted to update something. The spin the bottle chapter is almost done!