cartoonshipper33

I dare J.D to kiss a guy!

Jason: Any guy?

Amber: Yes. any guy of your choosing.

Jason: Great. Where's Dustin?

Amber: Bathroom.

Jason: Thanks.

(MICHAEL)IN DA BATHROOM

Dustin stood there staring straight at the mirror, adding more akeup to his already beautiful face. He turned and looked at Jason when the door opened "What do you want? I know that face. You aren't just here to piss.". Jason rolled his eyes and got closer to Dustin lightly grabbing his arm. "...WAIT! NO!" "Yes.." "Not right now!" "Yes right now." "JASON!" "Dustin." Jason's face got closer to Dustin's. "Jason you know how I get when you-" he smirked at him "Yes, I do know how you get when I do this. You can't resist me~" He whispered into Dustin's ear as his entire face flushed red. "JasonIswearIjustredidmymakeupdont-" before Dustin could finish his sentece Jason smashed their lips together. Dustin then dropped everything in his hands and slowly wrapped them around Jason's neck as Jason grabbed his waist. They deepened the kiss and slowly lowered to the ground. They were now on the floor, having a full on makeout session.

OUT OF DA BATHROOM

Amber: Why is everyone running out of the bathroom?

H. Chandler: Psychopath and his slutty boyfrined are literally about to fuck in there.

Amber: Shit. I was gonna try to keep this Safe For Work too.

H. Duke: No you weren't.

H. Mcnamara: Exactly, you never even attempt to keep things Safe For Work. You say you do but you don't.

Amber:...Eh, you guys are right.