New Comers

Liek. Don judge this chapter bcuz I luv it and alll musical are welcome. So liek, if you want me to add more musicals to this book as I'll check em out and add them. One of my bffs
CAMPE_DIEM166
Gave me the ok for this idea. And I thank her for that. Go follow her! Anyway, enjoy!
-----------------------------
It was a normal day in the Ask Or Dare book. Every Musical was doing their own thing, The Squip Squad and Geek Squad were fighting as usual. Seth, Trey and Jaden were screeching over video games. Jason and Dustin were making out in the corner like tge two horny bastards they are. Paul(Mr. Heere) and Squip were just watched the nonsense happen. The Heathers were in the bathroom cleaning up their looks while Martha and Veronica talked about some random best friend stuff. Kurt and Ram were insulting each other as usual.
"Skid Marks."
"Fatty-Magnet."
"Skid Marks."
"But bro, no homo, besides the skid marks you're hair is looking good today."
"Oh, you noticed?"

And all that 'No Homo Bro' shit. Ms. Fleming and The Sawyers were chatting it up about Grown Up Stuff. Jared was currently making fun of a blushing Evan, and Alana sat their and wondered what the hell was going on with the two. Zoe and Connor were doing their usual back and forth insulting. Like Kurt And Ram but 10 times worse.

Cynthia and Heidi were just being best friends and talking and talking the whole time non-stop, they even talked about DMM(Depressed Musical Moms). A group they created. Leaving Larry nothing to do besides disappointingly watch his two stubborn children fight.

Amber huffed as she looked at Clover, the two were just sitting on a couch in the middle of the room.

"Is anything different going to happen?" Amber asked, clearly bored of going through this every single second of every minute of every hour of every day of every week of every month of every year of every DECADE! OF EVERY GENERATION!- Okay I'll stop. But nothing new was going on. And the two longed for a changed. Clover just shrugged.

"Probably not, I mean, someone isn't just gonna burst through the door and join the group." Clover replied as the door bell rang. No one paused except for Amber and Clover. They then smiled at each other, hoping it was the change they longed for. Amber and Clover got up and answered the door. To see a dark brown haired man in their doorway. Amber's eyes immediately lit up as she smiled super wide.

"Hello! My Name Is-" Before the guy could even finish what he was saying Amber squealed and shouted.

"ELDER PRICE! OH! EM! GOODNESS! THATWASAREFERENCE!" She turned into a complete fangirl and could not stop smiling. Clover and The Man was very confused.

"How do you know me?" The Man asked and Amber snorted at the question.

"Seriously, Kevin? How do I know you? I've only watched Book Of Mormon like TEN TIMES! I love you! But also hate you because you hurt my boy Arnold Cunningham. But at the same time!" Amber giggled a little bit before she started singing, "You did something incredible! You did something In! Credible!~"

Kevin stood there, shooketh. But soon his gigantic ego got the best of him and he smiled.

"So you've heard my work? And I'm guessing you already know about-"

"THE BOOK OF ARNOLD!" Amber squealed even louder gaining the attention of everyone in the room.

"I've wanted it in my hands for so long. Clover! Oh my god! Clover! Isn't this great!?" Amber questioned, Clover smiled at her but was still kinda concerned.

"Uh, yeah! I'm guessing he's from a musical?" Amber nodded "Well then, how about you and your friends join us?" Kevin titled his head a bit confused.

"Join you for what?"

"Some ask and dares of course! I'm sure a lot of people have a lot of questions." Clover explained.

"Kevin stood there and thought for a bit. People he didn't even know, loved him. He started to appreciate the idea of this. Yeah, sure, his friends were great and loved by people. But Kevin knew he wasn't just loved. He was adored! Kevin would be amazing and the best person here! He'd get all the asks and all the dares because people just loved him that much!-" Clover cut Amber off.

"Are you narrating this so he'd say yes?" Amber smiled and nodded once more. And Kevin was actually enjoying what she said about being loved by all. Due to that gigantic ego of his. He looked at them and nodded.

"I'd love too. Let me just get my friends Arnold, Nabulungi, James, Chris and-"

"C O N N O R!" Once Amber yelled that Connor looked at her pretty annoyed.

"What do you want?" He asked and Amber shook her head.

"No. Not you. Connor M."

"I am Connor M."

"No! McKinley!"

"Just fucking say that then!"

Amber just rolled her eyes and turned back to Kevin.

"Welcome To Ask Or Dare Multiple Musicals! You'll love it here!"

Kevin smiled and nodded and left to retrieve his friends.

Clover and Amber smiled at each other. Finally a change. A Good change.