CloverIsACutie

I dare Christine to do an impression of everyone. Including the squip.

Squip: Shit-

Christine: OHMYGAWD! I CAN DO SQUIP! Hi, I'm an evil tic tac and I will zap you if you don't do anything right. And I will mess up and ruing your life... fun right!?.........Squip is the reason I hate Hillary Clinton...

Squip: Rude.

Christine: Jerk- I can also do Jeremy!

Jeremy: Oh no don't please-

Christine: Hey I'm an awkward kid with social anxiety! And I got this Squip so Christine will like me hehe!

Jeremy: I do not giggle.

Michael: Yes you do.

Christine: But wait! I actually like Michael! So that whole Squip Apocalypse thing was for NO REASON!

Jeremy: I GET IT! I MESSED UP!

Christine: YES YOU DIIID!- Oh and I can do Michael!

Michael: Dammit.

Christine: WASS-UH DOO!

Michael: I DO NOT say What's Up Dude like that.

Christine: shutupimacting. 420 WATCHA SMOKIN' SEVEN ELEVEN FOR DAAAAYYZZZ! EMBRACE THE GAAAAY!

Michael: I hate the way you represent me.

Christine: You love it. I can also do Jake.

Jake:...

Christine:....? Aren't you gonna complain?

Jake: No. I actually really wanna see this.

Christine: Oh. Wass-uh Doo, it's ya boi Jakey-DEEE! I held the record of sex. I sexed up all the girls man~ Not the lesbians tho because their standards aren't THAT low. And also, if you get near Rich I will single handedly rip your head off. LET'S PARTY!

Jake:...I regret not complaining.

Rich: That was too true- SHIT I TALKED!

Christine: Rich's turn! HEY GUYS I'M TOTALLY BI NOW!.....

Rich: Is that all?

Christine: Wait...I'M ALSO SUPER SHORT!

Rich: FUCK YOU!

Christine: And I'm dating one of the tallest guy in the squad! But he can go fuck himself.

Rich: I AM NOT THAT MUCH OF AN ASSHOLE!

Chloe: You sure about that? Shortie.

Rich: Valentine. You'll be dead before February 14th ever comes.

Chloe: Mmhhmmm.

Christine: OH! And Chloe! Hey Boys~ Can I be your Valentine?- Oh! Wait. Nevermind, I'm into girls now.

Chloe: Hey! I'm not just into girls.

Christine: Also to every guy I've ever dated! I've only dated you to get Jake jealous. Madeline can go die in a hole.

Brooke: Oof. That's true.

Christine: And now Brooke!

Brooke:...dang it.

Christine: Hi! I'm Brooke Lohst and I'm really not as bitchy as my friends. I only act that way because I don't wanna be hurt. I'm really nice actually!

Brooke:....wow...Thank you, Christine.

Christine: 😄👍

Christine: Now let's see...Jen-Jen!